What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After last night's whiskey, I needed a pick me up... Breakfast and lunch in one go... Time to chill for the rest of the day until I decide it's time to start on a leg of lamb... Still deciding whether to go for morrocan style or just plain ole rosemary and garlic...

HAYdsPn.jpg

Get rid of the Tommy O, and add some mushies and spinach and that would be grouse...

Someone really likes HP's brown sauce.
Tis King for fry ups...

Ketchup is acceptable so long as there's chips on the plate too...

Ketchup is the devil's semen...

I would have agreed a while back but then I found this... >Game changer<
jkCuVKv.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
After last night's whiskey, I needed a pick me up... Breakfast and lunch in one go... Time to chill for the rest of the day until I decide it's time to start on a leg of lamb... Still deciding whether to go for morrocan style or just plain ole rosemary and garlic...

HAYdsPn.jpg

Get rid of the Tommy O, and add some mushies and spinach and that would be grouse...

Tis King for fry ups...

jkCuVKv.png

Pineapple on pizza, ketchup on hot dogs, and ketchup on anything are abominations that should be rewarded by firing squad...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sorry Mr. 5050... I'm just a purist against blasphemy...

(I hate pineapple on pizza so much that there's been a long standing ban in my household. Bring it into the house, I dont cook for 7 days)...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

(I hate pineapple on pizza so much that there's been a long standing ban in my household. Bring it into the house, I dont cook for 7 days)...
Pineapple and sautéed chicken thigh with apricot nectar on a pizza is the bomb!

Add: mushrooms and 3 cheeses...

Fucking apricot nectar too???????

***projectile vomits***

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fucking apricot nectar too???????

***projectile vomits***
Hey...that’s Hawaiian Chicken on a pizza!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can handle pineapple on pizza but it has to be fresh and seared all round with nice chunks of smoked ham... Pizza shop food sucks... Ketchup on burgers or fries... If the quality of ingredients is good enough, I'll ditch any sauce because why cover all those beautful flavours up?...

The sauce I posted above is something special though... Think of how heinz ketchup was in the 80's and it's similar but better... These days ketchup is a smooth gel... This stuff with battered fish and chips is heavenly...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I can handle pineapple on pizza but it has to be fresh and seared all round with nice chunks of smoked ham... Pizza shop food sucks... Ketchup on burgers or fries... If the quality of ingredients is good enough, I'll ditch any sauce because why cover all those beautful flavours up?...

The sauce I posted above is something special though... Think of how heinz ketchup was in the 80's and it's similar but better... These days ketchup is a smooth gel... This stuff with battered fish and chips is heavenly...

Still can't do it... I took an oath. I was forced to watch the scene 100x in Seven Brides were Millie told off Adam about wanting ketchup for her stew.

Freud
- Sacred Order of Ketchup Haters

(But if you're Spice challenged, get some of these....magnetic mount stainless steel with sprinkle and pour heads...and a clear top to see what you got left....)

20210328-201416-1616922977631.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fresh Cantaloupe this morning. Lots of errands to do before the hoards show up for Easter week.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting my last IR hair treatment on my body along with a manipedi... and a deep dark spray tan done by a world class professional...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That does sound pretty good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What was he in for again? Failure to not tinkle on a crowded roadhouse counter top?
Breach of the peace
Breach of a non harrassment order
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

So in other words, nothing that would have been anything other than a misdemeanour and community service 1-2 decades ago....
Pretty much bro... It's all over and done with now, I've got 140 hours of unpaid work and 4 months on this tag though
CrocDWr.jpg
Try get horticulture work...it’s outdoors and a breeze!
I'm in Scotland bro, indoors packing clothes for the poor is the way to go ha
Yeah, I forgot that you live in the drizzle zone. Yeah packing does seem a better option, and you can zone out on music.
I can't complain, this countries beauty takes my breath away sometimes... I'm going solo camping up North as soon as this thing is off my ankle... Chasing a 30 pike
I just came away from a camping (surf) trip too. I’m locking in another one in two months. Good to camp and get away.

We got back from a 6 day trip near the border of Vic/NSW about a month ago... I never sleep as good as when I'm on the ground. No matter how comfy a mattress is, the moment I wake up in the morning in the bush, it's like biology is refreshed. Must be a resonance thing or lack of electrical shit all around, or both...
It's like a primal thing, mornings are good for the soul when you're surrounded by nature... The best things in life are free for sure

I could down a bottle of whiskey at home and wake up seedy as fuck the following day.

Do it in the bush and I'm springing up at sunrise like a really chill terminator and chopping wood to fry some bacon and eggs and boil the billy...
Yeah man I can relate "what hangover? The fire needs feeding!" :SmokeBreak1:

Nahh... I wake up and ask myself where is my hangover? It's not there.... I check the bottle and scratch my head.... I've misplaced my hangover. There should be one, but no sign of it...

In the last ten years I have had, maybe, a dozen hang overs? I drink but just don't seem to get hang overs. I suspect it is the Scottish genes? I do drink a lot of water though so maybe it is that.

I would drink a glass of water after every alcoholic drink and I never got grossly hammered or too hung over the next day. I would have a mild headache that went away as soon as I smelled coffee.

I was reading your other convo and when we were considering renting this place out after we renovated it, I was doing a ton of reading and research into being a landlord, and I watched some youtube channels by landlords as well.(those eviction videos were entertaining AF)

Most of them said they love renting to the elderly and section 8 renters because they have the least problems getting rent paid. Has that been your experience?

We decided not to rent it out at all and just move it.(I'd rather watch other people have to evict bad tenants than ever have to do that myself lol. I read about scorned tenants destroying the place out of spite or even "accidently" burning it down)

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAYdsPn.jpg

Tis King for fry ups...

jkCuVKv.png

Pineapple on pizza, ketchup on hot dogs, and ketchup on anything are abominations that should be rewarded by firing squad...

I actually married someone who puts ketchup on his EGGS.

He didnt even tell me until after the legalities were established.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

HAYdsPn.jpg

Tis King for fry ups...

jkCuVKv.png

You should have run for your life...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HAYdsPn.jpg

Tis King for fry ups...

jkCuVKv.png

VOVxS3s.jpg

mmmmmm

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAYdsPn.jpg

Tis King for fry ups...

jkCuVKv.png

A few times I have almost left in the middle of the night with the kids but domestic violence shelters dont take ketchup abuse very seriously. It's a real problem.