What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a cup of coffee. Many things on my list today.
Have you thought about death? It won't be long...Are you putting it on the bus boy in Costa Rica?

Hey Mr. Mod. Thought this was a neutral thread? How do you read It?
Your ignorance is good

Yours ended your sorry pathetic ass in jail. What do ya think? 1, 2 weeks before your back? It will eventually become normal situation for ya. You control it. I’ve never been incarcerated

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you thought about death? It won't be long...Are you putting it on the bus boy in Costa Rica?

Your ignorance is good

Yours ended your sorry pathetic ass in jail. What do ya think? 1, 2 weeks before your back? It will eventually become normal situation for ya. You control it. I’ve never been incarcerated

Life's good and at least I'm not on deaths doorstep, you cannot hide from the grim reaper old man...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
After last night's whiskey, I needed a pick me up... Breakfast and lunch in one go... Time to chill for the rest of the day until I decide it's time to start on a leg of lamb... Still deciding whether to go for morrocan style or just plain ole rosemary and garlic...

HAYdsPn.jpg

Get rid of the Tommy O, and add some mushies and spinach and that would be grouse...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is good

Life's good and at least I'm not on deaths doorstep, you cannot hide from the grim reaper old man...

Can you swim? How about walk? You’re an emancipated sedentary loser. Dont kid me mate

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is good

Can you swim? How about walk? You’re an emancipated sedentary loser. Dont kid me mate

What will I be doing in five years? You'll be worm food ffs, I'd rather be me
vddhMMo.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm from the Aussie Slang Police and you've just committed a misdemeanour...

Pay BF 100 bucks pronto...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is good

vddhMMo.png

Fatso? Every crooks hero

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN , I think you were in the clink over Christmas? I did the pizza topping for the first time lol. Loved it. Very heightened senses.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is good

vddhMMo.png

Fatso? Every crooks hero

Id rather be Donald than you... You're another lonely bastard who moved to a paradise lost in the search for companionship yet all you still have is the internet where you're still shunned... At least I'll give a fuck when you die, party time...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is good

vddhMMo.png

Fatso? Every crooks hero

Id rather be Donald than you... You're another lonely bastard who moved to a paradise lost in the search for companionship yet all you still have is the internet where you're still shunned... At least I'll give a fuck when you die, party time...

You’ll die in jail amigo. All alone. No party

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is good

vddhMMo.png

Fatso? Every crooks hero

Sure thing wrinkles

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your ignorance is good

vddhMMo.png

Fatso? Every crooks hero

Wow you can see the future..
TM-comp-Mystic-Meg-2.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still sitting at the Toyota dealer waiting for them to finish the 10,000 mile service on my wife's Camry. Two hours and counting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Still in bed Sunday morning. I have a glorious tent pitcher this morning. I need to get meh missus onto it soon. Fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck...I reckon I’d have at least 10 seconds before the coup d’e’tat!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After last night's whiskey, I needed a pick me up... Breakfast and lunch in one go... Time to chill for the rest of the day until I decide it's time to start on a leg of lamb... Still deciding whether to go for morrocan style or just plain ole rosemary and garlic...

HAYdsPn.jpg

Get rid of the Tommy O, and add some mushies and spinach and that would be grouse...

Someone really likes HP's brown sauce.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAYdsPn.jpg

Tis King for fry ups...

Ketchup is acceptable so long as there's chips on the plate too...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

HAYdsPn.jpg

Tis King for fry ups...

Ketchup is acceptable so long as there's chips on the plate too...

Ketchup is the devil's semen...