What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Checking out a long lost package of body piercings discovered in a junk drawer.
Send them to Breaky, I’m sure he will have a crevice to put them in lol...

Popped some of them back in already... they were really small gauges from before I started stretching shit. He'd have no use for them...lulz
Yeah...I go heavy gauge anyway! :ThumbsUp1:

I ended up with heavier gauges..

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Popped some of them back in already... they were really small gauges from before I started stretching shit. He'd have no use for them...lulz

What size?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What size?

Between 2 and 8 gauge.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

What size?

Between 2 and 8 gauge.
HahahahHaaaaa...that’s tame!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What size?

Between 2 and 8 gauge.

Middle of the road...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

What size?

Between 2 and 8 gauge.

Middle of the road...
I got beyond acceptable gauge... 13/16”

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So glad I changed banks, this one is proper, fucking NatWest are crap, some greasy peasant was spending my money in a supermarket in fucking Columbia lol, didn’t even get a notification or nothing, this bank alerts me if I log into my own accounts from a different device, stupid muds, what big gangsters £11 ,£3 49p , £7.....pathetic big rip off lmfao...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been a busy week, still half the week to go with being busy. SOOOOOOO many people out lately. Its like the gate was left open and all the cows are getting out lol.

Something to do every night this week. Mostly involving music. Singing Sea Shanties tonight lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Watching videos about Biden's Jimmy Carter style stagflation. What a clusterfuck of failure the Dems are.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm LMAO at these guys antics earlier today... Somewhere in the US...
9QhYJuZ.gif

Please dont turn this into a political argument and see the funny side...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just printed out some Sea Shanty lyrics.

Old Maui
My Mother Told Me
South Australia

I already know Roll the Old Chariot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm going a bunch of old pictures I have stored

This was when I got out of rehab and before I went into the year long program. I had my hair this bright ass red color so everyone called me "red" lol.

Screenshot-20210513-132342-Photos.jpg

This was my 30 days clean day. The NOT dirty 30 lol. The girl in the pic was my roommate in detox....so we bonded like war vets. Sadly she relapsed and died a few years ago :/

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This was when I got out of rehab and before I went into the year long program. I had my hair this bright ass red color so everyone called me "red" lol.

This was my 30 days clean day. The NOT dirty 30 lol. The girl in the pic was my roommate in detox....so we bonded like war vets. Sadly she relapsed and died a few years ago :/
Well done to you , I know how hard giving up an addiction is, they can give you all the help but your own will power is important too, some people just ain’t strong enough sadly, I’ve lost a couple of people to smack along the way, it stings to think they could still be here if it wasn’t for that shit, should be talking to them, not about them, there’s cunts out there still openly peddling that stuff...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sadly she relapsed and died a few years ago :/

Dang, hate to hear that. Shes cute, and seems fun.

Glad you pulled through though, and still around.

Dove is cute and fun... and I really like her personality, even if other people erroneously call her a Conservative or Contard...

Oh I know!

Since Dove married, I woulda dated her friend lol. We all woulda went on double dates. The town wouldnt have been able to handle us all lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well done to you , I know how hard giving up an addiction is, they can give you all the help but your own will power is important too, some people just ain’t strong enough sadly, I’ve lost a couple of people to smack along the way, it stings to think they could still be here if it wasn’t for that shit, should be talking to them, not about them, there’s cunts out there still openly peddling that stuff...

Yep. I've lost a handful of friends.

I decided years ago to avoid getting close with anyone I meet in a rehab setting. I'll still go to Celebrate Recovery meetings a few times a month.....and I'll talk to others there but ultimately I dont get close with them if their drug of choice was heroin.

Its safer for my recovery and mental/emotional health to keep that distance. Even though I have 8 years... I still keep my wellbeing a priority so I dont slip into that dark place.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I decided years ago to avoid getting close with anyone I meet in a rehab setting. I'll still go to Celebrate Recovery meetings a few times a month.....and I'll talk to others there but ultimately I dont get close with them if their drug of choice was heroin.

Its safer for my recovery and mental/emotional health to keep that distance.

I don't blame you... Horse is a hella thing to kick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is shockingly hard. In the way where you dont even trust yourself.

I used to judge where I was in sobriety by asking myself if I had a handful of dope, would I flush it or use it.

It took ten months for me to know I would throw it and run lmao.

Today I'd flush it no problem.

Having other recovered addicts around in my circle is good for me ONLY if kept at a distance. Otherwise I could end up getting drug down by one OR watching them relapse and die.

I just dont want to go through that again.

Toxic people.....same thing. Best thing I ever learned in all that therapy was setting and holding boundaries because I was very codependent. I was always in survival mode, always needing approval.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It is shockingly hard. In the way where you dont even trust yourself.

I used to judge where I was in sobriety by asking myself if I had a handful of dope, would I flush it or use it.

It took ten months for me to know I would throw it and run lmao.

Today I'd flush it no problem.

Having other recovered addicts around in my circle is good for me ONLY if kept at a distance. Otherwise I could end up getting drug down by one OR watching them relapse and die.

I just dont want to go through that again.

Toxic people.....same thing. Best thing I ever learned in all that therapy was setting and holding boundaries because I was very codependent. I was always in survival mode, always needing approval.

You're stronger than you have ever been before before now, temptations or not.