What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Rum is always my favorite in the summers. I know whisky will probably rape me for that if not worse but shit its damn true ESPECIALLY a rum i've never had before. Shit speaks to me on a more soulful level. MY love for whisky will never die though just in case my next bottle of it is reading this.

Listening to a lot of soft rock ballads from the 70's it seems...a few 80's 90's in there found some playlist on youtube to satisfy all my cravings. might go into harder rock later. maybe even some classical. wherever the sails take me...and i ain't controlling the sails today

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Drinking a James Boag's, immensely enjoying it, but checking for an extra head growing out of my shoulder...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone with a cat, have you tried a lazier pen ? Lol I’m having fun with this thing....

YES! ITs so fun lol.

The stray simply loves these jingle balls. Feels like I adopted an orphan that never had toys before lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone with a cat, have you tried a lazier pen ? Lol I’m having fun with this thing....

I've only used it for behavioral training.

It's a good distraction when I'm trying to get their wet food prepared, to keep them from jumping up on counters and shoving their faces in the food before I get it put down.

Also if two of them even got locked into one of those stare downs where they just staring at eachother growling... it's a good way to distract them and break them up.

I had a cat years ago that use to piss everytime he saw that red dot lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm having a cup of this Traverse City cherry flavored coffee.

It's not awful but I probably wont buy this again....it tastes a bit "mediciney".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's a good distraction when I'm trying to get their wet food prepared, to keep them from jumping up on counters and shoving their faces in the food before I get it put down.

Also if two of them even got locked into one of those stare downs where they just staring at eachother growling... it's a good way to distract them and break them up.

Putting a piece of cellophane tape down their entire spine is fun too...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Your cats sound like they need more behavior training than a red dot lol.

My cats have free reign, but they KNOW not to get on the counters. Also no fighting!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just fined my breakfast with the family. A ribeye, two eggs over easy, hash browns, and toast. The Riley was rather thin cut for my tastes but we got a he'll of a deal on it. We bought about $500 worth of meat off the back of a freezer truck yesterday and we completely filled the outside freezer we have in our garage. Ribeyes, portholes, filet minion, a bunch of other cuts (50 lbs in total), 40 lbs of chicken beast with various marinades, and another 30 lbs of seafood mostly shrimp (deshelled, shell on, and butterflied) and salmon filets but also pollock and some catfish. They were sold out of the discount lobster and snow crab legs. :(

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That is the company's Facebook page and apparently they have teams working all over the US. They advertise on Facebook then roll up with freezer trucks filled with frozen meat and sell them at whole sale prices.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm home alone and my mom is napping and I SHOULD be cleaning.. ..but I instead made a very ice cream cone with birthday cake ice cream. No kids here.

So that's what I'm doing atm.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
M3Zh2YY.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday I went to the foreshore to see the whale, only to be told a vet had to put it to sleep, now I have the wobbles, poor little lost milky whale...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yesterday I went to the foreshore to see the whale, only to be told a vet had to put it to sleep, now I have the wobbles, poor little lost milky whale...
They have to blow them up here in Australia, once they dead that is. When they leave the carcass on the beach, the oils and fat start to leach out into the sand and the changing tides draw the scent out into the ocean creating a serious shark hazard. The sharks can smell the food but can’t get to the carcass and start attacking anything in their path. A mate was chopped in half years ago down in Margaret River , Western Australia, from the brain-dead local council leaving whale carcasses to rot on the beach. Stay out of the water Swampy!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have to blow them up here in Australia, once they dead that is. When they leave the carcass on the beach, the oils and fat start to leach out into the sand and the changing tides draw the scent out into the ocean creating a serious shark hazard. The sharks can smell the food but can’t get to the carcass and start attacking anything in their path. A mate was chopped in half years ago down in Margaret River , Western Australia, from the brain-dead local council leaving whale carcasses to rot on the beach. Stay out of the water Swampy!
I’m talking about the Thames here, think I’m safe from sharks lol...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stuff is open again, it’s good to see the world coming back, I hope it lasts with no more lockdowns, everywhere seems a bit empty with no tourists this time of year..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, I got a spam email, some fucker thinks he gonna get some money from me cause he thinks he has my password hahahaha.

I have many passwords, fucker only got my forum passwords. Data breach somewhere.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fighting the urge to troll the crazy bitches in the boxycharm subscriber group. I want to so bad bit I dont wanna get booted out and lose my access to buying really good make up for low prices from individual sellers.

But every fucking month when the boxes start shipping.... these women are checking the weight of their boxes through Fed Ex.....then they start posting pictures of the boxes to slam and bitch about how sucky boxycharm is.

Like.....you get 5 full size products for 25 bucks. You get 150 to 300 dollars worth of items for 25 bucks.

So stfu and who the fuck stays plastered to fed ex and obsessing over the weight of their box? My kids dont even act like this on Christmas eve!