What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee and scrolling the board.

I let Squish stay up late with me to eat ice cream and watch Hocus Pocus. So we both slept in later.

Shes eating an egg and berries with yogurt watching this really dumb YouTube channel. It's like a sort of family vlog(and I hate those) but instead of a "vlog" it's like a show. I think it's called Adley. It's just kids playing with dad.

It's so weird how kids enjoy watching videos of other kids playing lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I let Squish stay up late with me to eat ice cream and watch Hocus Pocus. So we both slept in later.

Shes eating an egg and berries with yogurt watching this really dumb YouTube channel. It's like a sort of family vlog(and I hate those) but instead of a "vlog" it's like a show. I think it's called Adley. It's just kids playing with dad.

My daughter has gotten really manic depressive about the lockdowns over the last week... so we watch one movie before bedtime every night now...

She got Ghostbusters tonight... she has a choice of Ghostbusters II, Ferris Buellers Day Off, or Pretty in Prink tomorrow night...

She loved Ghostbusters....

Eventually we'll do Caddyshack and Groundhogs Day....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My daughter has gotten really manic depressive about the lockdowns over the last week... so we watch one movie before bedtime every night now...

She got Ghostbusters tonight... she has a choice of Ghostbusters II, Ferris Buellers Day Off, or Pretty in Prink tomorrow night...

We are doing Ghostbusters tonight lol.

I know.....all of this bullshit has been hard on kids :/

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My daughter doesn't want to break down in front of me.... because she thinks she can't or she's somehow weak.. despite the fact that she's a little titan..and my wife barely does... my daughter breaks down on my wife's lap and it kills me... I have to keep them safe and fed. I'm so much more geared towards to a stiff lip than they are...

I've had to make hard decisions about our household over many months and though my wife understands, our daughter doesn't and compares it with what her friends and families are doing.

She feels left out and alone... I don't blame her...

But it's necessary...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

My daughter doesn't want to break down in front of me.... because she thinks she can't or she's somehow weak.. despite the fact that she's a little titan..and my wife barely does... my daughter breaks down on my wife's lap and it kills me... I have to keep them safe and fed. I'm so much more geared towards to a stiff lip than they are...

I've had to make hard decisions about our household over many months and though my wife understands, our daughter doesn't and compares it with what her friends and families are doing.

But it's necessary...

Trials and tribulations right now may suck but its these experiences that define who we are and although you may desire the closness your daughter shows to your other half its what is needed and although tough builds character ..

Imagine what your other half has on their plate since it seems they have all those emotions to deal with..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But it's necessary...

Trials and tribulations right now may suck but its these experiences that define who we are and although you may desire the closness your daughter shows to your other half its what is needed and although tough builds character ..

Imagine what your other half has on their plate since it seems they have all those emotions to deal with..

Yeah... she spent a couple of years in the States and a couple of years in Canada... but she has to deal with constant proddings about getting jabbed every time she talks to her 80 plus year old parents and half of her siblings.... the other half agree with her but they still didn't resist in the end and they got jabbed.

Everybody is nuts here...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

But it's necessary...

Yeah... she spent a couple of years in the States and a couple of years in Canada... but she has to deal with constant proddings about getting jabbed every time she talks to her 80 plus year old parents and half of her siblings.... the other half agree with her but they still didn't resist in the end and they got jabbed.

Ya you aussies got it ruff right now too. Bad here in Canada also with government over reach .. but we dont have cops with rubber bullets yet

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But it's necessary...

Ya you aussies got it ruff right now too. Bad here in Canada also with government over reach .. but we dont have cops with rubber bullets yet

We're the most locked down city in a locked state in the entire world...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's hard for me to even fathom that people are still in lockdowns. WTF? Life has pretty much gotten back to normal here. Has been for over a year. No mandates for masks in stores, work.. at least where I live.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking for my mask. I need to walk down to the store. Not sure it will ever end

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Looking for my mask. I need to walk down to the store. Not sure it will ever end

I wear a hat and mask EVERY time I go into a supermarket.

I also leave all mobile devices at home.

I don't scan into a QR code or physically sign in and nobody stops me.... though most have their phone in their back pocket and use electronic payment.... and most of those people aren't wearing masks....

I always pay in cash...

Fuck them and fuck the government....

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

But it's necessary...

What a coincidence they made that push on handing your guns in then wait a couple years a pull emergency police state.. government treating the people like muppets

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But it's necessary...

What a coincidence they made that push on handing your guns in then wait a couple years a pull emergency police state.. government treating the people like muppets

They did that in the late 90's....and left us with legal bolt actions with under 5 magazine rounds.

Still, with a good scope, you could brain a copper from far away...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

But it's necessary...

They did that in the late 90's....and left us with legal bolt actions with under 5 magazine rounds.

still sweeping .. so they can disarm any threat of control

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But it's necessary...

still sweeping .. so they can disarm any threat of control

If you sniper, your rounds matter...

All Rounds Matter...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But it's necessary...

Its fucking horrible that you guys are still having lockdowns. Australia has gone off the tyrannical deep end. I'm so sorry you guys have to go through that :(

We are living life as "normal". Except not as socail.

Squish has no friends. We dont want her in school....so shes not meeting other kids her age. I've looked for groups.....but the only one is so fundi Christian I cant.

And yeah I'm a believer so that might sound strange.....but I dont do that fundi cult stuff. We have a church community of our own. My close friends all live far from me, so visits with my friends and thier kids really slowed down.

The lockdowns were hard on my kids. Right after the virus caused them, my older daughters went to the stores and saw how dystopian it all looked.....really freaked them out. They had a lot of anxiety the first year and since we have just settled in to life with this bullshit going on.

Since we moved out here we have just adjusted to a more "secluded" lifestyle. We arent hermits or anything but all of us really became selective of who is in our life and immediate circle and who we spend time with.

We are just living in a way where we are prepared.

Squishy doesnt really know any different really. Her crew has always been me, her dad and sisters....and Baba and grandma. She plays with her cousin who is a year older than her every few weeks. Shes a happy kid. .....but sometimes I feel bad that shes not out playing more with kids her age. But shes happy, healthy and pretty sophisticated for a 5 year old. She is around other kids at her martail arts class.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They won’t let me in without one. It is tiresome.

And it's not even being done right. The cloth crap is ridiculous. People are just touching them. Touching stuff in the stores and then grabbing on masks is good way to GET sick. If not from covid....other crap like the cold and flu.

Out where I am masks are optional, even in school. Thankfully. Once the vaccine became available the masks stopped being a thing. There are signs that say "A face covering is required" but it really isnt lol. You only see a few people with masks on, and no one really cares if others do or dont.

If I was feeling sick and had to go out I would wear one.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not that anyone really gives a flying fuck.. lol. I just got home from work, having a cup of coffee and gonna find a chop on one of my fagbook ps groups.. I'm finally in the mood to photoshop something.. Haven't done any work in my groups in over 3 weeks.. I get tired of those entitled sumbitches.. :D

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been looking for a concrete Buda for my garden. I can only find Aztec looking Statuary.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been looking for a concrete Buda for my garden. I can only find Aztec looking Statuary.
Have you thought about getting a pagoda statue? They are beautiful in landscape. I have this little homely cherub sitting on my porch.. He's all cement..I normally put a hanging vine in the planter he's holding. :)
3xMZslb.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you thought about getting a pagoda statue? They are beautiful in landscape. I have this little homely cherub sitting on my porch.. He's all cement..I normally put a hanging vine in the planter he's holding. :)

Sounds nice, but I need a Buda. I’ve got this scene in my mind, with Buda as the center piece. I did find a beautiful one carved in white marble For $4000. About $3950 more than I’d like to pay.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3xMZslb.jpg

That statue is actually very nice. Good taste

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3xMZslb.jpg

Awww.. thanks.. I've had him for almost 10 years now.. I have a few more cement pieces including a fountain. They add so much to the landscape :) Good Luck on finding your Buda statue :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3xMZslb.jpg

Awww.. thanks.. I've had him for almost 10 years now.. I have a few more cement pieces including a fountain. They add so much to the landscape :) Good Luck on finding your Buda statue :)

I had this Nicaraguan man make this fountain when I moved here. It needs to be cleaned up. She’s holding a couch, where the water comes out. As soon as the rainy season is over.