What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
MakiNg RSO

ME3TTQ6_o.jpg

WTF pics sideways Ill fix it when Im on PC

Lol you've been spending days making that BS? And you didn't even get any return lol... there's nothing there but some nasty ass scraps... black as fuck lol... I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog lol

Feel free to PM me if you need extraction help.

Haha choke on a cock .. that a second wash pre-run my return as always is great but I could give a shit bout your opinion but I dont

oh shit, you guys are a riot lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did a colon cleanse and now I’m running to the bathroom every twenty minutes. I’m sitting here waiting for the urge to hit again.

Does that actually work? Is it worth it?

I was looking at that colonx(?) That comes with probiotics so you can blow all the gunk out of there and then replenish normal flora.

The one I use gets rid of the nasty bloat. It’s called super colon cleanse by Health Plus. Use the powder form tho. The pills never work for me.

I mix a scoop with 8 oz of sweet tea. Makes it easier to drink.

I tried a "yoni cleanse" last year where you shove these pearls up your hoo ha and it's supposed to detox your business. Like it claims to help cramps and bloating.

I SHOULD know better. Day 2 it felt like I had sex with a power sander and I really considered going to the hospital. It was a bad.....BAD idea.

If you ever run across anything to detox your "yoni" DONT do it. In fact stay away from anything that even uses that word "yoni" all together lol.

But yeah I'm down to try the colon cleanse :D the one I was looking at was powder. There were whole testimonials with people showing pictures of what came out of them.....so gross....but it kinda sold me.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
As Im using an Extractcraft and the crucible only holds about 1 cup of tenture.. The big machine isnt availible in Canada

Fuck that shit... what are you trying to achieve?

Just running bottoms and leftovers .. it is pretty tedious thats why Ill just say fuck it and run back to back till its gone

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Just running bottoms and leftovers .. it is pretty tedious thats why Ill just say fuck it and run back to back till its gone

The first rule of extracting is Garbage In, Garbage Out.... you're going to get trash oil at best running leftovers.

The machine recovers the alcohol is what I'm reading? So it does an alcohol wash and then it evaporates off most of the alcohol leaving your black sludge oil behind?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

The first rule of extracting is Garbage In, Garbage Out.... you're going to get trash oil at best running leftovers.

The machine recovers the alcohol is what I'm reading? So it does an alcohol wash and then it evaporates off most of the alcohol leaving your black sludge oil behind?

Yeah product are high trips just more the popcorn oil was a success that was a shit pic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I did a colon cleanse and now I’m running to the bathroom every twenty minutes. I’m sitting here waiting for the urge to hit again.

I was looking at that colonx(?) That comes with probiotics so you can blow all the gunk out of there and then replenish normal flora.

The one I use gets rid of the nasty bloat. It’s called super colon cleanse by Health Plus. Use the powder form tho. The pills never work for me.

All you have to do is to get a lot more fiber in your diet from vegetable and fruits and...you know what, nevermind.

You think I am part of some conspiracy to actually harm people.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Friend just called. Said Marbella was going off. 40 minute drive, but worth it. Awesome beach bar there.

Can people surf in lakes? Because lake Michigan had some big waves this week and the first thing I thought of was surfing lol

Not sure if that's a dumb question....I've never seen or heard of people doing it and I was wondering why. Like does it matter if it's a lake or does it have to be the ocean?

Lake Michigan has some huge waves....my dad was on the car ferries in his teens and the whole crew were scared of something busting through the chains and sinking them.

It really does. It's my favorite lake. It's very "oceany" in that you cant always see across it and the waves get huge. It's such a beautiful lake.

It's a fresh ocean..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried a "yoni cleanse" last year where you shove these pearls up your hoo ha and it's supposed to detox your business. Like it claims to help cramps and bloating.

I SHOULD know better. Day 2 it felt like I had sex with a power sander and I really considered going to the hospital. It was a bad.....BAD idea.

If you ever run across anything to detox your "yoni" DONT do it. In fact stay away from anything that even uses that word "yoni" all together lol.

But yeah I'm down to try the colon cleanse :D the one I was looking at was powder. There were whole testimonials with people showing pictures of what came out of them.....so gross....but it kinda sold me.

The vagina cleanses itself. Basic freaking biological fact. Every woman with any level of education should know that before they start sticking shit up into their vagina.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The vagina cleanses itself. Basic freaking biological fact. Every woman with any level of education should know that before they start sticking shit up into their vagina.

Your hole has non-human things up it...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your hole has non-human things up it...

You can see it hmm? Why are you looking?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Middle aged vagina stinks...unless particular girls eat well and scrub their hoo-hoo's...

You're a tubby beaner chick. Your cunt would smell like bad yoghurt nostril death squared....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Middle aged vagina stinks...unless particular girls eat well and scrub their hoo-hoo's...

You're a tubby beaner chick. Your cunt would smell like bad yoghurt nostril death squared....

How often do you stick your snout in middle aged vagina? And why?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am trying to figure out why my 1967 Chevy is cranking but not starting. It was running fine but has been sitting for a few weeks. I suspect one or more of the needle valves in the carburetor is stuck and I am thinking it just isn't getting enough gas yet. I may pour a little gas directly into the carburetors and see if that works.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How often do you stick your snout in middle aged vagina? And why?

2-6 times per month, because I love her and her slitch still smells sweet.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im looking for a post i saw earlier where lotus bet blazor a mil$ she has a more fun in life than him

@Blazor

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just chilling before the dreaded school run...

Or 'Le mums 24hr' as it's becoming known... Those Karens are incapable of doing less than 60mph or parking without hitting stuff...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a nice cup of Tarrazu coffee, and yep, fresh pineapple. I’ve been doing some construction related consulting at the chocolate factory. Hope to wrap it up today.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reading Seamajor's post about consulting at CHOCOLATE FACTORY and getting an urge to photoshop him as an Oompa Loompa :Happy5: