What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
taking this slab of Yup you guessed it ..... CHERRY STRUDEL and going to sit in the Sun till I pass out

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sitting at my desk doing some financial shit, having a cup of coffee. Gonna check my email to see if I have the Covids LOL.. Went to get my test yesterday... Let's see :D .... edit to say... Nope--- nothing yet.. They told me it could be from 1 to 3 days depending on how busy the lab is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A storm knocked out out power so I'm sitting in my car charging my phone thinking about killing my mother.

Shes been obsessed with charging her phone because her charger broke. So she legit unplugged my phone last night after I fell asleep, plugged hers in and sat there with her phone fully charged and plugged in so it "wouldnt die".

And we are switching her to our plan and shes getting a new phone(today) so she has no service on it right now.

So she thought it to be a good idea to hoard my charger all day and night so hers doesnt fall under 100. Now I'm sitting in my car charging my phone on hold with the electric company to find out when the power will be back because nothing is online. She needed to call her doctor today as well. She hasnt let me charge my phone past 15 percent and I'm about to strangle her.

I'm seriously SO aggravated.

And I'm looking at generators.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A storm knocked out out power so I'm sitting in my car charging my phone thinking about killing my mother.

Shes been obsessed with charging her phone because her charger broke. So she legit unplugged my phone last night after I fell asleep, plugged hers in and sat there with her phone fully charged and plugged in so it "wouldnt die".

And we are switching her to our plan and shes getting a new phone(today) so she has no service on it right now.

So she thought it to be a good idea to hoard my charger all day and night so hers doesnt fall under 100. Now I'm sitting in my car charging my phone on hold with the electric company to find out when the power will be back because nothing is online. She needed to call her doctor today as well. She hasnt let me charge my phone past 15 percent and I'm about to strangle her.

I'll buy you a MyPillow if it will help you get rid of her. I'd hate to see your mom die by anything of lesser quality!!! Lemme know if you need a set of sheets for her too! Giza Cotton!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God damn it! I am cleaning up a barfed up fur ball from the cat. It is the second barfed up fur ball in the last 2-3 months and even worse he loves to sit on my shoes or flip flops and so when he barfs he is barfing on my shoes.

He is an adorable little turd, very affectionate and loving, but damn it if I don't want to see any more vomited up fur balls on my shoes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having some coffee, and some super fresh Pineapple. Gonna hit the Farmers market after a surf.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The mango is sweet, but not as good as the pineapple. Never think about politics when having fresh fruit? Weird thought.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Freshly ground Tarrazu coffee, and fresh Lib Pineapple. So sweet and delicious. Enjoy your day Bastards

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Thinking you could use one of these or something like it >>>>

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got home from grocery shopping. Going to make a cup of coffee (banana nut bread flavor YUM) and look for a photoshop to do. I'm truly bored AF :/ lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching Time Team Classica on YouTube. I can't wait for the new episodes to start in 2023 but I wonder how good it will be without Tony Robinson, Mick Aston, or Phil Harding.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just siting here wasting time thinking if I should post some BS or go for a ride to Costco - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Woke up a tad late this morning. Devouring a nice cantaloupe. Looks like the south end of the beach is going off.