What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Having a beer and saving street footage of Aussie cop brutality before they almost instantly get banned.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not right now, but here is the Pumpkin Cider Beer Bread I made the other day lol.....

b28faf73d848176362ede117e2bd6a68efa0266d.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope you don’t burn your house down.

Having a cup of coffee, and mixed fruits, this morning. Checking surf reports.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unpacking and doing laundry. The chargers v cowboys game was awesome!

I have refused to watch any Chargers game or buy any merchandise since their garbage owner stabbed the people of San Diego in the back. That fat Greek can go fuck himself.

I always liked the Chargers. Especially when they were in San Diego. Flew down a few times to see them play the Raiders, when I lived in the bay area. Is Spanos simply a cheap bastard? As if these owners dont pocket enough?

He basically demanded $1 billion in cash and sole ownership of any new stadium with taxpayers responsible for all up keep of his stadium which he wanted built on public land given to him for free (the land was found to be worth $20 billion). Voters told him to fuck off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just drinking coffee. Soaking whites. Getting ready to go rip out a dresser that's built into the wall lol.

Whoever thought built in dressers with cheap ass wood was a good idea was an idiot. What is with that? And the wood panel walls? Why was that ever a thing? It's just dark and dreary.

I'm thinking about doing beadboard on the walls in the bedrooms.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Friend just called. Said Marbella was going off. 40 minute drive, but worth it. Awesome beach bar there.

Can people surf in lakes? Because lake Michigan had some big waves this week and the first thing I thought of was surfing lol

Not sure if that's a dumb question....I've never seen or heard of people doing it and I was wondering why. Like does it matter if it's a lake or does it have to be the ocean?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Friend just called. Said Marbella was going off. 40 minute drive, but worth it. Awesome beach bar there.

Can people surf in lakes? Because lake Michigan had some big waves this week and the first thing I thought of was surfing lol

Not sure if that's a dumb question....I've never seen or heard of people doing it and I was wondering why. Like does it matter if it's a lake or does it have to be the ocean?

Lake Michigan has some huge waves....my dad was on the car ferries in his teens and the whole crew were scared of something busting through the chains and sinking them.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I did a colon cleanse and now I’m running to the bathroom every twenty minutes. I’m sitting here waiting for the urge to hit again.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
MakiNg RSO

ME3TTQ6_o.jpg

WTF pics sideways Ill fix it when Im on PC

Lol you've been spending days making that BS? And you didn't even get any return lol... there's nothing there but some nasty ass scraps... black as fuck lol... I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog lol

Feel free to PM me if you need extraction help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lake Michigan has some huge waves....my dad was on the car ferries in his teens and the whole crew were scared of something busting through the chains and sinking them.

It really does. It's my favorite lake. It's very "oceany" in that you cant always see across it and the waves get huge. It's such a beautiful lake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did a colon cleanse and now I’m running to the bathroom every twenty minutes. I’m sitting here waiting for the urge to hit again.

Does that actually work? Is it worth it?

I was looking at that colonx(?) That comes with probiotics so you can blow all the gunk out of there and then replenish normal flora.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Does that actually work? Is it worth it?

I was looking at that colonx(?) That comes with probiotics so you can blow all the gunk out of there and then replenish normal flora.

The one I use gets rid of the nasty bloat. It’s called super colon cleanse by Health Plus. Use the powder form tho. The pills never work for me.

I mix a scoop with 8 oz of sweet tea. Makes it easier to drink.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MakiNg RSO

ME3TTQ6_o.jpg

WTF pics sideways Ill fix it when Im on PC

Lol you've been spending days making that BS? And you didn't even get any return lol... there's nothing there but some nasty ass scraps... black as fuck lol... I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog lol

Feel free to PM me if you need extraction help.

Haha choke on a cock .. that a second wash pre-run my return as always is great but I could give a shit bout your opinion but I dont