What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Pass out drunk in a bowl of chicken nuggets..haha .. now Im off to bed

At least they wasnt in the oven when you passed out lol. Shoulda seen my burnt french fries a couple weeks ago lol.

Seems I was boiling eggs when I passed out though.. that was nice to wake up too..

I know all to well the plight of the drunken end of the night cook off.. 2 times Ive passed out while cooking and had fires.. I made it a rule in my head to stay away from the stove when Im drinking but I still got no microwave since it died a couple months back.. meaning this is a dangerous time..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Percolating a coffee and relaxing in the garden. Life is mellow...

DvSsaha.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Made some fried eggs on a toasted bagel with monterey jack/marble cheese melted on top. Would have gone with some lettuce/tomato but was just too lazy for that shit. Still delicious way to start my morning

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I made over-easy eggs and put them on top of this very specific kind of bread I've only seen in one town in Portugal. Portugal has this thing where towns and villages make their own kind of breads and desserts, in addition to all the other nationally available ones. But the town-centric ones are usually only available right there, in the one town. So this bread I get whenever I am in that town and only then. It's shaped kind of like an English muffin, but doesn't have the taste of one at all. Impossible to describe.

Made red potatoes with red peppers and onions to go with.

Now getting ready to go in search of this shop that has no address, so... Looking for old reclaimed Portuguese doors to put in the house.

images

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Made some fried eggs on a toasted bagel with monterey jack/marble cheese melted on top. Would have gone with some lettuce/tomato but was just too lazy for that shit. Still delicious way to start my morning

Now that is a good breakfast. My favorite is eggs benedict but the hollandaise sauce must be freshly made and that is kind of a pain in the ass. Even restaurants tend to make it once or twice a week and just reheat it which is why I am so picky.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a very nice cup of coffee and fresh pineapple. Looking at the wave forecast. God good free the rain yesterday

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Laying in bed with Squish since 5am ....watching kids movies. We are on Moana for the millionth time lol.

She was gone all weekend since Thursday night at Babbas... so we are being lazy lol.

Other two spent the weekend at Ren Fest with their friends. I stayed back this year because my mom.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Besides posting here watching 49er Football - - - - - - -

Thinking about what it is like fucking a fat lady from behind out in the garden next to the lemon tree - - - --

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay, I'm done browsing pictures of my new Audi

Now I'm starting a wireless Penetration test for a client 150 miles from my house. Life is good

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting on my terrace relaxing. Surfed for a few hours, then a bike ride thru the jungle. Got a few things to do in the garden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love Moana

Feeling kinda blah right now. It’ll pass

I love it too lol. I really dont mind watching it 5 times a day :D

We introduced her to the Little Mermaid and she loves that now as well. I loved it as a kid, my big girls loved it as kids, and now Squish loves it ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm watching my daughter make stove top mac and cheese for the first time.

Even at a young age it is good to let them learn. Under close supervision of course.

Yep!

This is my 16 year old cooking it lol. She is really into cooking and baking and shes been making stuff I usually make lol

She did have Squish in there helping. I do let Squish help cook easy things like scrambled eggs and pancakes.

I have a gridle and I'll put the pancake mix in a squirt bottle, and we have large cookie cutters so she can make different shaped pancakes. It's fun. We are big on food, eating and cooking, over here lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Contemplating jumping in the bath and soaking lockdown pits and bits... it's easy to miss a shower when you're not physically exerting yourself, but farty bum never lies...