What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having coffee, raisin toast and a mango. Suns out. I see a long muddy bike ride in the jungle

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now I am jonesing for some freshly steamed box crab. Sadly, I didnt wake up early enough to get down to the pier side fish market downtown this morning and it is hard to find markets which sell them live. Box crabs are found all up and down the west coast of North America and they are related to King Crabs (same family of crabs) but the box crabs look kind of like big rocks with spins growing on them. They taste great though and are 1/3rd the price of king crab.

I usually buy them live off of fishing boats for $6 a pound and they have a lot more meat on them per pound compared to dungeoness crab or King Crab. I like to dip the deshelled meat into either drawn butter or Asian style seafood sauce by Cham.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Snacking on masdam cheese, rice crackers, and pistachios but oddly craving a Coke...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Enjoying a nice cup of coffee, and yes, super sweet Nicaraguan Pineapple. Lovely morning in the tropics.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got home from the mountains, enjoying some much needed coffee.

Last night was awesome. Danced and jammed so hard lol. Got complimented on my vocals and my fiddlin' a lot.

About to go grab the last of my stuff from the ex's old place. Then go sing sea shanties.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got home from the beach. Making Mediterranean food for dinner. The house smells amazing.

Then we are watching the older movie moonrise kingdom.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sipping on a cup of Columbian coffee and wondering where to store the newest delivered batch of non perishables.

Wasn't going to order more but too many 50% off sales on regularly consumed items this week. Spent 103 bucks, got a 190 dollars worth of goodies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sipping on a cup of Columbian coffee and wondering where to store the newest delivered batch of non perishables.

Wasn't going to order more but too many 50% off sales on regularly consumed items this week. Spent 103 bucks, got a 190 dollars worth of goodies.

Lol, I prepped a lil today too, but not much. Just several more packs of instant taters, spaghettios, and crackers. Im a cheap date.

Shanty night got canceled, host wasnt feeling good. So I hung out with my son some at his new apartment. Then went grocery shopping. Got 2 8 piece fried chickens lol. They were either $8 for 8, or $10 for 16, I went with 16, and I'll just eat on it over the next few days. Had mashed taters with it tonight. Now Im doing laundry and cleaning house. @Scooter would know my struggle just now, just did the fucking dishes lol. I hate dishes.

Listening to EDM too.

:PartyGirL2:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im watching 'anchorman ron burgandy' while i post

sorry but it is retarded

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
so wheres lotushit?
No need to jinx the vibe now! LotusBottom needs to just drop her slacks and relax for a minute or more. It’s not good for the ol’ ticker, particularly with the “impeccable vaccine”coursing through her veins.

tumblr_op2mwnz5Bo1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thinking if I should drive up to San Jose with Jesse this morning. It would be an all day affair. Naw, fuck it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cracking open another cider, contemplating a slow boat to China, and about to play some Johnny Cash.
Had a good day splitting meh bromeliads....

Cheers! :Vibin:

Its Cider season for me now!!!

I was drinking pumpkin cider last night lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to decide if I should answer the door nekkid or allow him to peel the lingerie off.

When the kiddos are away… the adults will play ;p

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cracking open another cider, contemplating a slow boat to China, and about to play some Johnny Cash.

Pumpkin cider........argharaghhaaaahghaaaaa

total-recall.gif

Hey!!!!

Dont treat it like that pumpkin spice latte shit. For something pumpkin, Ace Pumpkin Cider is the fucking best!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Pumpkin cider........argharaghhaaaahghaaaaa

total-recall.gif

Hey!!!!

Dont treat it like that pumpkin spice latte shit. For something pumpkin, Ace Pumpkin Cider is the fucking best!!!
I’ll take your word for it! Lol