What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
holding back .
You okay braaah? I had a dream of you last night. You were walking down Main Street without a care in the world. A bit skinny with hands in your pockets and a grey 5 o’clock shadow. We passed each other and you nodded your head saying, “Breakfall”, while I returned the gesture nodding, “Krisspiss”, in return. We casually went our separate ways. Next minute we were both sitting down in an Anger Management class together and I was looking back at you, and you had this goofy grin on your face.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

tHAT SPOOKKY MAN .. You totally frizzed a pube !
Oh hi mate...I thought that you were ignoring me. :Happy5:

i do try .. but, well .... i may need you
Well I can help with situation life in many, many facets. You just give me a holla anytime buddy.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
You have repressed feelings for the Stink??? :LOL3:
Well we used to have a bit of fun in the YNC dayz I guess. But he takes life too seriously sometimes. I personally think this happens when an individual is registered with too many forums. One kind of blows in here at Bastard Factory and wants to blow his bugle like he’s a loyalist. Fuck that and fuck sucking up to the liberal doctrine.
Oh my bejeeesus, he’s giving me the ???????? emoticon like @Admin. labours me with! Fuck a duck....liberals suck!
:ChiLLPiLL:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Edge Lord" lolol

"my road rash!" lololol

Please Stinky, we love you, even without all your "edge" lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just keep telling myself, if breakfall can do et, so can I

You'd needle to wear more tackle on your rod and reel...

no need to mutilate myself to show just how edgy I want to be perceived as being ... I roll differently.
Mutilate is such a meaty misconception. If one removes the piercing, it slowly shrinks into a mere dimple in time. Like that little pierced earring mark that you have on your right earlobe.
:Whatevr3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

no need to mutilate myself to show just how edgy I want to be perceived as being ... I roll differently.
Mutilate is such a meaty misconception. If one removes the piercing, it slowly shrinks into a mere dimple in time. Like that little pierced earring mark that you have on your right earlobe.

you FREAK !! I know you wannha pork my earing hole ...ah knew et !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, I got one of those in my left ear.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Could you imagine, if X, Break, and myself met up?

So much edgyness.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You got the subtle dig! Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You got the subtle dig! Lol

Lol yup.

Back in the day, it was a rule! ONLY your left ear to be pierced! Or you were queer lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So much edgyness.
It would be a blast and a half! I’ll turn up my amplifier to a leven!

ha ha I'd pee on it, shorting it ... than share the smoke WOOHOOO !@!

Well, at first I would be mad, at you killing the tunes and being a buzz kill. But then, I would accept your offering, and all would be forgotten, as we talk of escapades of our youthful days lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So much edgyness.

Well, at first I would be mad, at you killing the tunes and being a buzz kill. But then, I would accept your offering, and all would be forgotten, as we talk of escapades of our youthful days lol.

We can invite @The Countess to help make him groove... :Excited6:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So much edgyness.

We can invite @The Countess to help make him groove... :Excited6:

X wont stop the beat if her booty hittin' the melody lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oi.... I got like 9 of them old ear dimples...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

All in your left earlobe I hope?
Doesn’t it seem weird that people will pierce their heads in all places...ear cartilage, noses, cheeks, lips, eyebrows, chins you name it. But put a piercing in one’s genital region for pleasure and they lose their shit over it? Fucking cray-cray to say the least!
:daFuq3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Doesn’t it seem weird that people will pierce their heads in all places...ear cartilage, noses, cheeks, lips, eyebrows, chins you name it. But put a piercing in one’s genital region for pleasure and they lose their shit over it? Fucking cray-cray to say the least!

All over, and below.... I went through a Goth phase in the 90's... :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ohhhhhh...the 90’s! Damn those were naughty dayz! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ohhhhhh...the 90’s! Damn those were naughty dayz! Lol

They were my summer of 69...just over years...lulz.

My first piercing was from a 5 years older hot drunk squaw holding a sewing needle with Vaseline on a string, and an ice cube... I let her do it thinking we could hook up but her cousins told us both off... :LOL3:

So fun... the 90's...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had my eyebrow, my nose, my tongue, my navel, several parts of my ear and for a few months my hood all pierced. I had to take the hood one out because it was like CONSTANT stimulation and that only sounds fun. In reality its quite awkward and tedious lol.

When I had my nose done, I took the eye brow out. It just seemed like a lot of metal in my face.

I also had a good 90s goth phase lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I slept on the floor with my tuxies. I didnt mean too. They just got spayed yesterday so I've been spoiling and babying them.

They were pretty stubborn about being on the floor last night so I took blankets for them to sleep on and then I laid there looking at them and just fell asleep. I woke up this morning to Prudey licking my nostril and Mabel laying across my leg.

And my neck and back are fucking killing me lol. I'm gonna go do some yoga on the deck after this coffee.