What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prudance and Mabel were just taken to be sterilized and given all their shots and micro chips. (Finally)

And I'm ridiculously emotional about it because I know they are terrified :(

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im babysitting a 12 wk old kittie atm

its for my cousin so he has the run of the house. 2 wks of this

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prudance and Mabel were just taken to be sterilized and given all their shots and micro chips. (Finally)

no dogs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

no dogs?

Nope. Just my kitties.

We are looking into a service dog for my mother though, and we wanted a shepard but the camp ground we rent land on just banned a bunch of dog breeds and shepards are on the ban list. So we are going to try for a exception for service shepards.

But im going to be fretting about my tuxies all damn day now.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

no dogs?

Nope. Just my kitties.

We are looking into a service dog for my mother though, and we wanted a shepard but the camp ground we rent land on just banned a bunch of dog breeds and shepards are on the ban list. So we are going to try for a exception for service shepards.

u will get that service dog, any med size dog will do

so your black cat with the white 'tux' spot is gone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

no dogs?

Nope. Just my kitties.

That stray one I just found? Yep I sent her too.....shes going to a home this weekend. My daughters friend wants her.

My tuxedos, Prudey(the kitty in my avi) and Mabel are dropped off to be sterilized, given shots and chips and I'm picking them up at 5pm.

I'm just a psycho about them and I'm being a baby.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

no dogs?

Nope. Just my kitties.

That stray one I just found? Yep I sent her too.....shes going to a home this weekend. My daughters friend wants her.

My tuxedos, Prudey(the kitty in my avi) and Mabel are dropped off to be sterilized, given shots and chips and I'm picking them up at 5pm.

I'm just a psycho about them and I'm being a baby.
Fresh coffee, and pineapple.
coffee i get but pineapple, eeeeevery morning, day after day.. ? sounds like purgatory lol

try a banana, a mango, grapefruit, etc..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just called the vet to check on my kitties. Of course they tell me they are fine.

And they probably are but I'm not lol. These are my emotional support babies. Prudey pressed her kitty head against mine from her pet taxi and I hope they dont think I just got rid of them :(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Unless you are talking suicide. Then please, hold back, and just smoke one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I have friends, yeah, believe it or not I do.. I have told them nothing, it would change the dynamic of our relationships .. worksites would become pity parties and I ain't in'na dat ..I drink alone and vent foolishly on here, then carry on as though nothing ..it would actually prolly be nice to have a random stranger to shit problems on, but around here LOL fucking sharks !

FrailBriskDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
holding back .
You okay braaah? I had a dream of you last night. You were walking down Main Street without a care in the world. A bit skinny with hands in your pockets and a grey 5 o’clock shadow. We passed each other and you nodded your head saying, “Breakfall”, while I returned the gesture nodding, “Krisspiss”, in return. We casually went our separate ways. Next minute we were both sitting down in an Anger Management class together and I was looking back at you, and you had this goofy grin on your face.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have friends, yeah, believe it or not I do.. I have told them nothing, it would change the dynamic of our relationships .. worksites would become pity parties and I ain't in'na dat ..I drink alone and vent foolishly on here, then carry on as though nothing ..it would actually prolly be nice to have a random stranger to shit problems on, but around here LOL fucking sharks !

Vent foolishly...lovely analogy!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well, I know we shoot the shit, but Im a good friend to have man. I can be serious and not the crazy hoot I am lol. Always an open ear here for ya man.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
holding back .
You okay braaah? I had a dream of you last night. You were walking down Main Street without a care in the world. A bit skinny with hands in your pockets and a grey 5 o’clock shadow. We passed each other and you nodded your head saying, “Breakfall”, while I returned the gesture nodding, “Krisspiss”, in return. We casually went our separate ways. Next minute we were both sitting down in an Anger Management class together and I was looking back at you, and you had this goofy grin on your face.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

tHAT SPOOKKY MAN .. You totally frizzed a pube !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
You have repressed feelings for the Stink??? :LOL3:
Well we used to have a bit of fun in the YNC dayz I guess. But he takes life too seriously sometimes. I personally think this happens when an individual is registered with too many forums. One kind of blows in here at Bastard Factory and wants to blow his bugle like he’s a loyalist. Fuck that and fuck sucking up to the liberal doctrine.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
holding back .

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Oh hi mate...I thought that you were ignoring me. :Happy5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
holding back .

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Oh hi mate...I thought that you were ignoring me. :Happy5:

i do try .. but, well .... i may need you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
You have repressed feelings for the Stink??? :LOL3:
Well we used to have a bit of fun in the YNC dayz I guess. But he takes life too seriously sometimes. I personally think this happens when an individual is registered with too many forums. One kind of blows in here at Bastard Factory and wants to blow his bugle like he’s a loyalist. Fuck that and fuck sucking up to the liberal doctrine.
Oh my bejeeesus, he’s giving me the ???????? emoticon like @Admin. labours me with! Fuck a duck....liberals suck!