What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I just finished writing a post in the "What Are You About To Do...?" thread.

Now, I'm gonna take a break.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Enjoying a nice cup of Tarrazu mountian coffee, and fresh pineapple. God I adore the tropics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Finishing a cup of green tea... made a mushroom pizza, about to make a coffee...
Coffee? It’s almost 1am in the morning! Lol

My sleep cycles are all fucked up now. Went to bed at 6:30 hoping I'd be out for the night, but up after 5 hours...
I’m taking tomorrow off. The Covid talk around town is driving me nuts!

Looks like truckies will be blocking roads and ports soon anyway...

....I'd love to see the state premiers get punked like that. Imagine the retail chaos.... lulz...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Finishing a cup of green tea... made a mushroom pizza, about to make a coffee...
Coffee? It’s almost 1am in the morning! Lol

My sleep cycles are all fucked up now. Went to bed at 6:30 hoping I'd be out for the night, but up after 5 hours...
I’m taking tomorrow off. The Covid talk around town is driving me nuts!

Looks like truckies will be blocking roads and ports soon anyway...

....I'd love to see the state premiers get punked like that. Imagine the retail chaos.... lulz...
I can only still get into Bunnings my end because I have a trade card!

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Dealing with the seventh layer of hell which is the bottom of my handbag. It’s a graveyard of dismembered pens, dirty coins and crumbled sun chips.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dealing with the seventh layer of hell which is the bottom of my handbag. It’s a graveyard of dismembered pens, dirty coins and crumbled sun chips.

By handbag you mean an actual purse? Just checking if it was a euphemism for anatomy or something...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

By handbag you mean an actual purse? Just checking if it was a euphemism for anatomy or something...

YEAH Handbag Harry drives purse logics home.. quit steppin

X

xXx
Site Supporter
rolling my eyes yet again at this dudes attempts to come off as whatever the fack !! ha ha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm thinking of eating a spoonful of Nutella, yuh know, like a freakin' normal person

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Awoke at 2:30am after 5 hours of sleep and kind of pleased about getting closer to a normal pattern. So drinking coffee and eating dill pickles a couple hours later... lulz

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Pretty stoked .. So far got 2357 english speaking or subtitled live tv channels.. so I just finished going thru all the world channels filtering and sorting.. next will be to remove any duplicates

Still gotta hook up the Stream Locator I purchased that allows disabling the geo regional blocks.