What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
dear lawd it’s still summer! these delusional pumpkin sluts are tooo much *face palms*

Um, September is the day after tomorrow. You shush your mouth. They gonna bring the Christmas shit in before Halloween even gets here, the fuckin money hungry sluts. Let me have my Fall, even though it is 90 degrees outside lol. Weather actually changes here on the 1st day of September oddly too.

I honestly cant stand a LOT of the pumpkin craze flavors. That Cider, I shit you not, is fucking delicious! And its all gone before October even gets here since its a seasonal beer. I have no idea who drinks them all, tee hee lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to decide if I should answer the door nekkid or allow him to peel the lingerie off.

When the kiddos are away… the adults will play ;p

Man, what a lucky Pizza guy.

I’m DEaD

Lol, what, I had many ladies answer the door in the nude or lingerie, or a towel when I delivered lol.

I'll never forget the time, this girl answered in a towel, she turned back to her bf, said "how much should I tip him?" he said "oh I dont know", and she said "how about this..." and dropped her towel hahaha. Shoulda seen how fast his ass jumped up off the couch saying "no no non no!!!!" and shut the door hahahaha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
dear lawd it’s still summer! these delusional pumpkin sluts are tooo much *face palms*

Um, September is the day after tomorrow. You shush your mouth. They gonna bring the Christmas shit in before Halloween even gets here, the fuckin money hungry sluts. Let me have my Fall, even though it is 90 degrees outside lol. Weather actually changes here on the 1st day of September oddly too.

I honestly cant stand a LOT of the pumpkin craze flavors. That Cider, I shit you not, is fucking delicious! And its all gone before October even gets here since its a seasonal beer. I have no idea who drinks them all, tee hee lol.
What’s the consistency like?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What’s the consistency like?

Its like cider! Its Ace brand, the same ones that do the pineapple one and others.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trying to decide if I should answer the door nekkid or allow him to peel the lingerie off.

I’m DEaD

Lol, what, I had many ladies answer the door in the nude or lingerie, or a towel when I delivered lol.

I'll never forget the time, this girl answered in a towel, she turned back to her bf, said "how much should I tip him?" he said "oh I dont know", and she said "how about this..." and dropped her towel hahaha. Shoulda seen how fast his ass jumped up off the couch saying "no no non no!!!!" and shut the door hahahaha.
Yeah I’ve had chicks like that, they like to fuck a lot, and don’t mind stirring the porridge either. Thank fuck I’m level-headed and steady these dayz!
:Gossip:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m DEaD

Yeah I’ve had chicks like that, they like to fuck a lot, and don’t mind stirring the porridge either. Thank fuck I’m level-headed and steady these dayz!

I'll never forget the time, my friend was running late. He had a "special delivery", aka a customer asked him to deliver. Well, its nearly been 2 hours, and my manager says "you deliver it". So I get there, door is open, you can see through the screen door, lights are on inside. I knock, and I hear someone say something in the room off to the side, and lights are off for that window. So I knock again, and I hear "come on in". As a rule, we aint suppose to, and it didnt feel right, and Im glad I trusted my instinct. So I knock again, and say "Papa Johns!", and again I hear "come on in!". So I knock AGAIN lol, and say "Papa Johns!" lol. All of a sudden, this gal, that had to be 350-400lbs, folds and all, comes around the corner saying "I SAID come on in......... YOU'RE NOT KEN!!!!" hahaha, and grabs a towel to cover herself, but it looked as small as a wash cloth compared to her body lol. Oak is skinny compared to this chick, just saying lol. I told her, "sorry, manager said it been 2 hours and to deliver it" and she said "I dont care, I woulda waited all night long on Ken" lolol.

Long ago, I called in to the DJ on the radio, requesting a song, and he asked my craziest story at the time, and I told him that one, and he recorded it and aired it hahahahahahaa.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m DEaD

I'll never forget the time, my friend was running late. He had a "special delivery", aka a customer asked him to deliver. Well, its nearly been 2 hours, and my manager says "you deliver it". So I get there, door is open, you can see through the screen door, lights are on inside. I knock, and I hear someone say something in the room off to the side, and lights are off for that window. So I knock again, and I hear "come on in". As a rule, we aint suppose to, and it didnt feel right, and Im glad I trusted my instinct. So I knock again, and say "Papa Johns!", and again I hear "come on in!". So I knock AGAIN lol, and say "Papa Johns!" lol. All of a sudden, this gal, that had to be 350-400lbs, folds and all, comes around the corner saying "I SAID come on in......... YOU'RE NOT KEN!!!!" hahaha, and grabs a towel to cover herself, but it looked as small as a wash cloth compared to her body lol. Oak is skinny compared to this chick, just saying lol. I told her, "sorry, manager said it been 2 hours and to deliver it" and she said "I dont care, I woulda waited all night long on Ken" lolol.

Long ago, I called in to the DJ on the radio, requesting a song, and he asked my craziest story at the time, and I told him that one, and he recorded it and aired it hahahahahahaa.
So do you reckon a face-sitting would’ve been a tad dangerous in other words? Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m DEaD

So do you reckon a face-sitting would’ve been a tad dangerous in other words? Lol

It would've killed me lol!!!!!

I prolly weighed as much as one of her legs! lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Set up kid's online school meet and pizza ingredients. It's make your own pizza day.

She only wants onions and tomato slices.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Set up kid's online school meet and pizza ingredients. It's make your own pizza day.

Are schools doing any in person over there?

My 16 year old starts this week(late start for reasons) and today my oldest daughters first day of her senior year. I'm homeschooling Squish for kinder....we are gonna take that year by year see how it goes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My 16 year old starts this week(late start for reasons) and today my oldest daughters first day of her senior year. I'm homeschooling Squish for kinder....we are gonna take that year by year see how it goes.

No, not in Victoria... we're in endless lockdowns.

PS: kid is putting pickles on her pizzas now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, not in Victoria... we're in endless lockdowns.

PS: kid is putting pickles on her pizzas now.

Ha! My wife put pickles on her pizza when she was preggers, thought she was the only person that done it. It actually sounds good, maybe I should try it.

Also, she dipped pickles in vanilla pudding, bleh lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Heading home.. segregate and bunker diwn till the vaxxed are silenced by their ignorant ways

I got segregated recently, one of the jams I been going to for 2 1/2 years, suddenly is "vax only". Ignorant sheep. They so afraid.

no wonder ..he.. got one of those shit heap act like they were important dick slappers ..till I made her cry with my excellence

Ingesting semen is always the solution.. she cried but liked it.. I made sure she was garbage

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m DEaD

I have a pain on my chessssss & I can’t breeefeee DEAD

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Heading home.. segregate and bunker diwn till the vaxxed are silenced by their ignorant ways

I got segregated recently, one of the jams I been going to for 2 1/2 years, suddenly is "vax only". Ignorant sheep. They so afraid.

no wonder ..he.. got one of those shit heap act like they were important dick slappers ..till I made her cry with my excellence

Ingesting semen is always the solution.. she cried but liked it.. I made sure she was garbage
Those are awesome lyrics Grimm! :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m DEaD

What does this all mean Murdy? :Happy5:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m DEaD

What does this all mean Murdy? :Happy5:

He made a big funny. BIG. HUGE. REDICK.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been practicing a new Celtic tune on my fiddle tonight, Britches full of stitches.

I've been slacking on learning new ones for a long time. Mostly been working on my playing technique. This one girl been helping me some.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, and a new Sea Shanty as well, The Bonnie Ship the Diamond.

For it's cheer up my lads
Let your hearts never fail
For the bonnie ship the Diamond
Goes a-hunting for the whale

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been practicing a new Celtic tune on my fiddle tonight, Britches full of stitches.

I've been slacking on learning new ones for a long time. Mostly been working on my playing technique. This one girl been helping me some.
Did she have a perineum scar or what?

Lol, nah.

But she got a bf, so I've been doing my damndest to be a gentleman lol.

We real good friends.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cooking up some stuffed eggplants!

7zuz.gif