Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now shes in a box being adorable. Prudey ♡

20210914-010331.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My kitty has come and lay on my back because... Kitty loves to simply be close. I sometimes wish he would go away but he seems to wants to be close. He is my love bug.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coffee and Pineapple. Going with Jesse to Boca Barranca for a few days of wave riding.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Listening to my teenager go on and on about being allowed on Discord. I swear I’ve said No at least 2000 times :facepalm:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Surfed out from yesterday, and a tad hung over from celebrating CR Independence Day. Having coffee and a super fresh pineapple from a truck vendor where the ferry docked In Naranjo. My cat was happy to see me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it was fast ball. Just finished a nice one piece bullet headed to my septic tank.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just sitting here waiting for the 49er game and company - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love Moana

Feeling kinda blah right now. It’ll pass

I love it too lol. I really dont mind watching it 5 times a day :D

We introduced her to the Little Mermaid and she loves that now as well. I loved it as a kid, my big girls loved it as kids, and now Squish loves it ♡

My lil sister use to watch it so much. I have Les Poisson memorized..... he he he, ho ho ho, how I love, to chop, the little fish!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm watching my daughter make stove top mac and cheese for the first time.

Even at a young age it is good to let them learn. Under close supervision of course.

I made my mom poached eggs, toast, and coffee one morning, before she woke up, and gave it to her in bed. I was only 5 years old. My mom swore I had help, and got up and looked around the house to see who the hell was there hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
getting reacquainted with buffalo trace bourbon. haven't had her in a couple years. damn she so fine

Buffalo Trace is DAMN good! But so hard to get here. I get its cheaper cousin, Benchmark. Its Buffalo Trace, but only aged 3 years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unpacking and doing laundry. The chargers v cowboys game was awesome!

I have refused to watch any Chargers game or buy any merchandise since their garbage owner stabbed the people of San Diego in the back. That fat Greek can go fuck himself.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unpacking and doing laundry. The chargers v cowboys game was awesome!

I have refused to watch any Chargers game or buy any merchandise since their garbage owner stabbed the people of San Diego in the back. That fat Greek can go fuck himself.

I always liked the Chargers. Especially when they were in San Diego. Flew down a few times to see them play the Raiders, when I lived in the bay area. Is Spanos simply a cheap bastard? As if these owners dont pocket enough?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just made homemade bread for the first time. Its Beer Bread, made with Pumpkin Cider. I sampled it, its SO good!