What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I think my sense of smell must be naused, people say I should wear the perfume I got cos it smells lovely, to me it smells like something you pour down to clean the drains.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
ah yeah.. I'm here, but I'm photoshopping on Reddit also... I just finished a request from a mother who's daughter OD'd on Heroine 3 weeks ago and died... Just found it very sad.. she was so young :'(

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
If it’s a husband dies the woman is a widow, if kids parents die they are orphans, there ain’t no word for a mother who’s lost a child, that’s a shame, like it’s not acknowledged.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Have you tried it on?
No! I’ve got weird sensitive skin, I know if I sprayed it on I’d end up looking like an aids victim for the week lol.
I was going to suggest trying it on to see how it smells because perfume smells different on everyone but it’s not worth it if you’ve got sensitive skin.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
If it’s a husband dies the woman is a widow, if kids parents die they are orphans, there ain’t no word for a mother who’s lost a child, that’s a shame, like it’s not acknowledged.
There are no words to describe it but I see your point, now push your hair aside and cover it ..

I'm making a big ole' Pohk roast with Sauerkraut and seasoned Egg noodles ..

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Yeah push the hair aside and catch the fucking clap, no thanks !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
That is because no words can fill that void and same goes for Dad's- - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly

Yeah like the song states. I am staying alone all by myself.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Waiting for my chicken wings to cool off a little.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Thanks for giving me the idea. I know what I am going to eat for dinner. Hehe
since its 5am in thailand atm shouldnt u be thinking about breakfast instead?

^ being a pinocchio is still better than being a fat dude from thailand tho :LOL1:

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Thanks for giving me the idea. I know what I am going to eat for dinner. Hehe
since its 5am in thailand atm shouldnt u be thinking about breakfast instead?

^ being a pinocchio is still better than being a fat dude from thailand tho :LOL1:

Trying to lose weight here. So that means I am going to skip breakfast and lunch, then go straight to dinner. Yeah I wish I was as adorable as pinocchio but the fact is I am really a fat guy from thailand.

Top Bottom