What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Haagen Dazs praline and cream, And it’s ice cream, have I sinned again ?

It seems like you've sinned at least half of your life away. Don't worry, though. It probably means that you'll live for almost forever. :ThumbsUp3:

I'm drinking a couple (or six or eight) beers and fixin' dinner after 9 hours at work.

I could be seriously pissed off about how this day went and let it ruin my 'Me Time' but I won't. I didn't get pissed off and let it ruin my work time, either. I didn't propagate that mess.

Washing leftover dishes and such.

Gotta get to bed early so I can get up early for work.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Haagen Dazs praline and cream, And it’s ice cream, have I sinned again ?

It seems like you've sinned at least half of your life away. Don't worry, though. It probably means that you'll live for almost forever. :ThumbsUp3:

I'm drinking a couple (or six or eight) beers and fixin' dinner after 9 hours at work.

I could be seriously pissed off about how this day went and let it ruin my 'Me Time' but I won't. I didn't get pissed off and let it ruin my work time, either. I didn't propagate that mess.

Washing leftover dishes and such.

Gotta get to bed early so I can get up early for work.
That's the right attitude to have.
I'm drunk and dreading the work day tomorrow.
New day same old story.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'm just sitting here posting away and wondering if I should go take a shit or stay- - - - - -

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
11143524_543486532457384_1832913078355144614_n.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laughing at one of my neighbors cleaning out the back of her car, her dog did a shit in the car again, lmfao.

Siouxsie_Q

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm eating a Hot Pocket, watching the local news tell of all the flooding in my hometown, but not where I'm at.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The baby wrens in the nest on the porch are almost ready to fly. Lots of coaching from mum and da. One of them perched on my chair to make sure I don't miss anything.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About to soak on a hot bubble bath, been running round the park playing tug of war like a looney, my shoulder didn’t enjoy it much.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Sucked down a 6 pack and my life pills before sunrise, had a sandwich and a pot of coffee, and like every day I'm useless.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got home from work. Sitting on the couch, drinking beer and sipping tequila. Gonna throw a frozen pizza in the oven soon.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The guy in the diesel Ford is headed for the shipyard. He doesn't know that his boss was my apprentice.