What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Stuck up cunt down my road, can’t stand the twat, if you have a parking permit don’t mean you own the space outside your house, got into it a couple of times with the cunt. Wanker called me a clown lol.Walked down the road yesterday and guess who’s car is clamped ! The only people allowed to use a clamp in London now are BAILIFFs ! So now every time I walk passed his place I’m singing, ha ha said the clown, he’s told me to fuck off about 10 times.

Anaconda John

Cervix = Destroyed
Elite Bastards
Looking for a plunger.
People need to take responsibility

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
watching the forum idiot circle the bowl

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Procrastinating before i go out to eat (not really into the restaurant thing) but it's Ted Nugent's son's place and supposed to be great so, yep.. gonna eat like a t-rex tonight :Cheers:

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
drinking green tea

Green tea provides several healthy benefits.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Fuck all... I can’t be bothered doing anything, might make nachos.... :Bored3:
Yes! That was it, I need to add "Cheeze-Whiz" (or similar semi-liquid cheese) to my giant food shopping list and I keep forgetting that one. I add things over the course of the week prior to the monthly dreaded food shopping spree and by the time I get to the register I got three carts hooked together like a train and nobody joins the line after me lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Waiting for the Daytona 500 to come on in about 20 minutes>>> Drivers Start Your Engines<<< - - -- - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'm posting while Gilligans Island plays on TV in the baclground and just noticed something.
Ginger's curves are a million times better than Maryanne's but if you ask guys who they like better, 9 times out of 10 it's Maryanne and that includes me.
This shouldn't be yet it is and I think I finally know why, it's her eyes. Apparently, a pair of BIG doe eyes actually trumps far better T&A.

Top Bottom