What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Stuck up cunt down my road, can’t stand the twat, if you have a parking permit don’t mean you own the space outside your house, got into it a couple of times with the cunt. Wanker called me a clown lol.Walked down the road yesterday and guess who’s car is clamped ! The only people allowed to use a clamp in London now are BAILIFFs ! So now every time I walk passed his place I’m singing, ha ha said the clown, he’s told me to fuck off about 10 times.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
watching the forum idiot circle the bowl

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Procrastinating before i go out to eat (not really into the restaurant thing) but it's Ted Nugent's son's place and supposed to be great so, yep.. gonna eat like a t-rex tonight :Cheers:

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
drinking green tea

Green tea provides several healthy benefits.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Fuck all... I can’t be bothered doing anything, might make nachos.... :Bored3:
Yes! That was it, I need to add "Cheeze-Whiz" (or similar semi-liquid cheese) to my giant food shopping list and I keep forgetting that one. I add things over the course of the week prior to the monthly dreaded food shopping spree and by the time I get to the register I got three carts hooked together like a train and nobody joins the line after me lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Waiting for the Daytona 500 to come on in about 20 minutes>>> Drivers Start Your Engines<<< - - -- - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'm posting while Gilligans Island plays on TV in the baclground and just noticed something.
Ginger's curves are a million times better than Maryanne's but if you ask guys who they like better, 9 times out of 10 it's Maryanne and that includes me.
This shouldn't be yet it is and I think I finally know why, it's her eyes. Apparently, a pair of BIG doe eyes actually trumps far better T&A.

Top Bottom