What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
I'm thinking of the convenient segway That poop up there has fabricated in order to tell his ghay ass story ...

Fangz

of questionable integrity
Writing a song on guitar that uses all suspended chords and now I am realizing that while I enjoy a challenge that may have been slightly ambitious.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Waiting for the Daytona 500 to come on in about 20 minutes>>> Drivers Start Your Engines<<< - - -- - - - - -
Boogity Boogity Boogity!

It's today? I thought it was next Sunday because I hardly heard anything about it. I know it usually happens during the Valentine's Day week but I thought maybe they pushed it back a week. Oh, well - guess I missed it. I'm not a fan but it's fun to watch. Favorite thing after football season is to come home from work early enough on a Sunday to watch Bull-Riding and then watch them cars go around the track.

Washed some dishes, drinking tequila with a couple beers and reheating leftovers in the oven. FUCK, I forgot to turn the oven on!

Sitting with a heating pad on my lower back because I've been stiff and sore the last few days.

Vile_Vixen

Inappropriate Behavior Coordinator
Noticing that at any given time the lurkers in this forum outnumber the participants approximately 7:1

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
20 past 11am and I’m still sitting on the bed in my pyjamas wondering where the morning went, not that I’ve been sitting on here all morning or anything..:ThumbsUp1:

Top Bottom