What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
just ran another batch of oil had great results and it had a great consistency so I blended it into the jammy one ..hehe ..

tumblr_ps3kiq7dXT1ris16so1_250.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Vets this morning, most of the dogs don’t want to go in lol, my big lug can’t wait to get in there cos of all the fuss that’s made of him. Found a lump in his chest !

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I hope the lump isn't anything of concern , Swampy.

moving all the furniture out of the kitchen and pantry , I have a person coming over to strip the wax the floor.

NOTE : Ceramic tile looks great but keeping it looking good kills your goddamn knees :Disagree:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

moving all the furniture out of the kitchen and pantry , I have a person coming over to strip the wax the floor.

NOTE : Ceramic tile looks great but keeping it looking good kills your goddamn knees :Disagree:
Vets this morning, most of the dogs don’t want to go in lol, my big lug can’t wait to get in there cos of all the fuss that’s made of him. Found a lump in his chest !
I hope it turns out well keep us informed.
Bout to eat shrimp.

Thanks guys ,thankful that it’s just a fatty lump, a fatty lump just like he is lol.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Coffee, waiting on my cute HH nurse to change this woundvac dressing. I was leery of the gizmo at first but it really works at closing the wound up! Science, bitches!!!

Fuck water - drink some Metamucil!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

How about instead of wax just use a penetrating oil?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Everyone's in the land of Nod... even the Goddess, who's usually entertaining until 03:00 or so. But it's a beautiful, clear, cool night on the porch. And I'm still breathing.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Tired of fat bitches I swear I ain't never not ever talking to another fat assed bitch again.
I'm fucking done!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sitting in bed still, just lassoed my phone with my dressing gown cord so I didn’t have to get up, fuck I could join a rodeo.