What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a shit day at work. I think I have enough beer but I don't know where my mood might take me. I couldn't remember if the beer store closes at 4:00 or 5:00 on Sundays, so after that last post, I got dressed and walked up to the beer store to make sure I'm fully stocked.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I had a shit day at work. I think I have enough beer but I don't know where my mood might take me. I couldn't remember if the beer store closes at 4:00 or 5:00 on Sundays, so after that last post, I got dressed and walked up to the beer store to make sure I'm fully stocked.
I read that post in a dry southern accent after playing RDR2 all day. :Happy5:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Gotta go on a bit of drive, pick up some car parts for my brother's shop that he needs tomorrow first thing in the a.m. and than movie time/bed hopefully at a decent time tonight

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My mother rose up like the crypt keeper and started asking for stuff so I'm on another sleepless night.

She will keep me up all night while claiming she isnt keeping me up. But everytime I start to doze I hear "before you go to sleep can you...*insert chore here*". She does this all the fucking time. Does not care at all that I have to be up all day.

She will claim she "cant" sleep. That's bullshit because i have watched her actively fight sleep. She just admitted "i dont like being awake during the day".

So shes killing me and forcing me to be sleep deprived because she just "doesnt like" being up during the day.

Shes gonna stay awake until probably 5ish tomorrow evening. She will pass out while reading and sleep until midnight or 1am.

If I thought I could easily go back to sleep I'd go crawl into bed with Mr Dove. He is sick though and I know its gonna take me a while to settle back into "sleep" mode.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking at laptops, my old one died ages ago I’ve been using an iPad. I’m going to have to wait for advice . So much choice.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
My truck is leaking. I am leaking now.. need the fucking toilet to sit on. I shall think about more shit to say after my shit. I think so..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just finish a bowl of corn flakes and going to go sit in the sun with my dog and cat and think about getting a smoke job from one of the ladys here . . . . . . . .

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinkin' Beer, Smokin' Weed ... debating:
Watch Clerks or take a nap.

(yeah, i know, that's not from Clerks)

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Quick dinner.. Pizza. Hitting the road soon and get to the cabin at a decent hour hopefully. All you bastards take care EXCEPT X who will end up dead in prison soon enough, right?
Later.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am trying to decide if I should buy some fresh live dungeness crab for $4.99 per pound at the Korean grocery store HMart and cook it myself or if I should just be lazy and go to Point Loma seafoods to buy a dungeness crab sandwich.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sure a seafood importer down there should be able to get you some love dungeness crabs. If not then perhaps some native crabs which you can cook, pick, and turn into crab cakes. Failing that blue crabs are native on the Atlantic side so a nice softshell crab lunch should be possible.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We just don’t get fresh Cold water seafood. Things like crab, oysters, clams, scallops, never. I really miss those things. I see frozen salmon at Pricesmart, but it’s not very good. It’s pretty much Dorado, prawns, and if I’m lucky enough, some wahoo. I really miss fresh crab.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wikipedia says west Atlantic blue crab and native from Canada all the way down to Argentina including the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean. So you should be able to find it in a fish market there. They are smaller than Dungeness but if you get a short shell you can eat the whole thing breaded and fried in a sandwich. Great stuff.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wikipedia says west Atlantic blue crab and native from Canada all the way down to Argentina including the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean. So you should be able to find it in a fish market there. They are smaller than Dungeness but if you get a short shell you can eat the whole thing breaded and fried in a sandwich. Great stuff.
The only Crab I see here are Hermit crabs on the beach, and land crabs that come out after the first rain. Almost all fresh seafood is sold from trucks that are here 3 days a week. Calamari, and octopus are about it for exotics