What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am trying to figure out what this creature is doing. Is it trying to do a Gollum impression from Lord of the Rings?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went with my son to get a Tommy burger. A triple Chile cheese burger, Chile cheese fries (extra onions), and an iced tea with a slice of lemon. Side of a chil onions and cheese tamole which was smothered on Chile, cheese, and chopped pickled peppers.

To my enternal dismay the boy claimed the chili was to spicy, WTF, what type of bull shit is that? This is a classic southern California lunch He is lucky I do not disown him Sadly his mother has gone to get him a lunch which is more to his liking. The ficker better start liking his chili cheese burger, chili cheese fries, and tomale topped with chili and cheese. The whole point of going to Tommy burger is to get chili cheese every thing

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The story is the guy who founded Tommy burger was a U.S.Marine on WW2 and he served in Iwo jima. Some of his friends asked him what he wanted to do when he got back home and he said he wanted to open up a hamburger joint. His friends asked him what would set his hamburger joint apart from the rest of them and he said he would put chili and cheese on everything.

It is 2023 and Tommy burger is still there. It is proof that regular people can do great things. They just have to do one thing well.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a nice cup of coffee and cantaloupe. Sad couldn’t find a fresh pineapple anywhere

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Looking up the region I've never knew existed in Ontario and looking for the best route to drive there to my sister's new place. 5hr drive quickest.. could be 6 or more though on a bad day. Fun times on a Friday night coming. Not. Thanks sis. She better have whisky for me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still reeling over the 49ers win over the Cowboys yesterday. Other then that it’s another Monday.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
About to drink one of these beautiful little Scottish IPA... Only one though
XUbBQ32.jpg

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Whereabouts?
Temiskaming Shores.. apparently my sister is about a 15 min drive west of there. I found it and fairly straightforward. I have been up that way before a few times but I just don't recall ever going through it before. My memory is pretty fucking good. I wonder if it ever went by a different name. Any way its always going somewhere new.. she says its gorgeous up there.