What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
About to start making preps for our Christmas meal tonight: a sumptuous and comforting chili con carne.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We're having that meal tonight, here at home, because tomorrow I'll be spending the day at work where my colleagues and I will be prepping, cooking, and serving an outstanding (and astoundingly traditional) Christmas meal consisting of three turkeys, two bone-in hams, loads of veggies, stuffing, and gravy for our residents.

I'm normally off at 5 pm, but I'll be sticking around to sample the culinary delights and to participate in the general merriment and festivities.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We're having that meal tonight, here at home, because tomorrow I'll be spending the day at work where my colleagues and I will be prepping, cooking, and serving an outstanding (and astoundingly traditional) Christmas meal consisting of three turkeys, two bone-in hams, loads of veggies, stuffing, and gravy for our residents.

I'm normally off at 5 pm, but I'll be sticking around to sample the culinary delights and to participate in the general merriment and festivities.

I'm sure it will be fulfilling and those folks will be very grateful.

"If you're in trouble, or hurt or need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help - the only ones."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I am exhausted! 5 kids are wrapped and ready for Christmas. 5 frickin kids…. we are BLESSED!

My tamalero kingpin is slaying in the kitchen this year. Omg his recipes are BOMB.

The ability to cook is the sluttiest thing a man can do. His ability to clean up after himself is equally as slutty.

Merry Christmas everyone.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Traditionally I am with my girl and we do create our very own pizza, watch movies. Yesterday we were big time shopping. Louis V, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, premium shoes and FRED PERRY. No stress, no family gatherings, pressure, etc.

Just enjoying ourselves. A blessing and hack against this yearly TERROR.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1671787786_7bwh6x3dgw.jpg

FoulOwl

Factory Bastard
What's with all your questions? DAMN this fucking trends. I can't even remember the last 12 or more hours... I want to eat bagel but got no Philly cream cheese.. or any cheese I am always well stocked up here on all that.. WHO STOLE MY CHEESE? this is at any of yous peoples on this site. Whole fucking section in my fridge filled with cheese and gone I haven't aten it

FUCK YOU!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I woke up with a brownie hangover from last night. So instead of having a sense of purpose, I'm taking hits off the bowl and drinking myself out of beer.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Cleaning up paint. One 26 yo and twin 13 yo’s helped me paint the guest room. I left for more primer and everyone is COVERED in it.

Dear lawd have mercy lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got done watering, cleaning up the garden. The big orange Iguana sneaks up on me and scares the hell outta me. Handsome boy

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My legs are pinned to the bed by the cat, she’s going to have to move cos I’m losing circulation and the dog just farted.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished a cup of coffee and some Pineapple. The population of this little town has tripled for New Years and the big Reggae concert tonight. Staying away.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Had a 2 hour surf. Showered in the back yard, and a swim. I could use a Pepsi with lots of ice.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I read the Bay Area was gonna get some real rain for a change. Good.
Right now @ 11:45 it 87.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now I’m laying in bed next to my snoring beast. He looks so peaceful I don’t have the heart to roll him over so he stops.

The plan for the rest of my day is finish.
I started painting the guest room this weekend and now we are going to install the closet organizer so my daughter can leave some of her work clothes here for nights she is too tired to commute home. LA traffic is horrific and I don’t want her in that everyday while she is working long hours in her new position.

We are childless this week…. so we will end with a romantic dinner on the coast before an early night and it’s back to grind for him tomorrow.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now I’m laying in bed next to my snoring beast. He looks so peaceful I don’t have the heart to roll him over so he stops.

The plan for the rest of my day is finish.
I started painting the guest room this weekend and now we are going to install the closet organizer so my daughter can leave some of her work clothes here for nights she is too tired to commute home. LA traffic is horrific and I don’t want her in that everyday while she is working long hours in her new position.

We are childless this week…. so we will end with a romantic dinner on the coast before an early night and it’s back to grind for him tomorrow.
Well don’t wear him out too much then.