What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Marvelling at the local job market and the obscene amount of perks being thrown at anyone qualified or not to accept unsolicited job offers.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
surprise,surprise stuck round the house all DAY , 2 packages supposed to arrive , 1 signature required,, 1 is return to sender and the sig required is still out there in limbo 6:30pm knowing the status is just gunna change to notice left for pick up..

grrrr
yup on its way to the post office, now to hope the employee is bored and full of work ethic and scans them in early for pick up

X

xXx
Site Supporter
listening to Christmas music tryna feel the magic .. is it magic, is it the Wisers ?

gonna watch some Christmas episodes of are you being served fer a laugh I guess

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
My pussy is hungry today... ate three dogs and still wanted more in her. Her bite scares even the pits. Now that's saying a lot and she doesn't like em chewy she just swallows em up whole in front of the hot dogs

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My pussy is hungry today... ate three dogs and still wanted more in her. Her bite scares even the pits. Now that's saying a lot and she doesn't like em chewy she just swallows em up whole in front of the hot dogs

Can you make a little more sense?

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Hey @Bastard Factory give a fucking racist ban you stupid ass nigger. If I can't take about my pussy and confuse fuckers on here fuck this shit NIGGER. I'LL FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO FROLICK!! Oh you stink like a Jew even though you are a nigger.

ACKNOWLEDGE MY PUSSY JACKASS!! OH FUCK OFF NIGGER @Breakfall dudes always posts the same shit over and over in chat and threads THATS SPAM BF.. if I can get banned HE SHOULD BE BANNED 10 TIMES OVER BY NOW TOO. His mother and daughter deserve worse.

you niggers all stick together yet say there is so much freedom on here. Oh Beastiality is good for you TRY IT NIGGER LIKE ALL YOUR ANCESTORS..

I only like dogs though.. you niggers are into all the animals. NOW thats fucked up.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Home from work, fucking tired, sitting in the chair. I need to drink a couple Mad Elfs, smoke some weed and rest my legs a bit. Just started listening/watching Warren Haynes - The Last Waltz on the smart TV.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Marvelling at the local job market and the obscene amount of perks being thrown at anyone qualified or not to accept unsolicited job offers.

Picking fruit? Does hubby stay drunk all day?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey @Bastard Factory give a fucking racist ban you stupid ass nigger. If I can't take about my pussy and confuse fuckers on here fuck this shit NIGGER. I'LL FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO FROLICK!! Oh you stink like a Jew even though you are a nigger.

ACKNOWLEDGE MY PUSSY JACKASS!! OH FUCK OFF NIGGER @Breakfall dudes always posts the same shit over and over in chat and threads THATS SPAM BF.. if I can get banned HE SHOULD BE BANNED 10 TIMES OVER BY NOW TOO. His mother and daughter deserve worse.

you niggers all stick together yet say there is so much freedom on here. Oh Beastiality is good for you TRY IT NIGGER LIKE ALL YOUR ANCESTORS..

I only like dogs though.. you niggers are into all the animals. NOW thats fucked up.
hop back on the family dildo and fuck off faggot

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

H9dpStr.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking I might need to spin some vinyl.

Gonna get so high that I just don't know my name.