What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't go. You know he wouldn't want you to quit. A captain or Emperor goes down right til the end with his ship or for his peoples. Just have a lil more champagne than usual and remember all the good times you had with him and any other lost comrades. Than post some more. Gotta keep moving... mourning yes but don't dwell than wouldn't want that
You said that like a true comrade and champion. Sad still. And I wondered why he stopped posting. We had a lot of cum fun.

Then covaids came I guess. Exe was heavy into drinking and other stuff. I miss him. His cat avatar and SYNTHOL posts cracked me up.

Back at ync days we fought like animals. Then we made friendships. Like men do. Hillarious. Rip brother

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
:PartyGirL: :SmoothMove: :PartyGirL: :SmoothMove: :PartyGirL: :SmoothMove::PartyGirL:

juhz9xj.png

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Drunken laundry day, I got a fair amount of to do, laundromat is down the street and I use a hamper for my clothes, drunk is the perfect state to be.. cracked my first in 2-3 days.. smoked my wake about 20 mins ago.. laundry is a must.. finally broke the wall with my parents, got a Thanksgiving invite, this will be the 2nd time I've seen em since Covid.. Pretty nervous cuz they are total sheep to the system but I will have to show restraint..

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drunken laundry day, I got a fair amount of to do, laundromat is down the street and I use a hamper for my clothes, drunk is the perfect state to be.. cracked my first in 2-3 days.. smoked my wake about 20 mins ago.. laundry is a must.. finally broke the wall with my parents, got a Thanksgiving invite, this will be the 2nd time I've seen em since Covid.. Pretty nervous cuz they are total sheep to the system but I will have to show restraint..
I think I'm about to do some drunken laundry. Not a lot. I just need to wash my work clothes. It's my day off (today) and I'm awake in the middle of the night. Drinking and Smoking. I'm right next to the laundry room at my apartment, so it's easy. There's a laundromat up the street, though ... in case I want to get something did.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I think I'm about to do some drunken laundry. Not a lot. I just need to wash my work clothes. It's my day off (today) and I'm awake in the middle of the night. Drinking and Smoking. I'm right next to the laundry room at my apartment, so it's easy. There's a laundromat up the street, though ... in case I want to get something did.
You just gotta pace yourself, drunken laundry can lead to mishaps and lost articles of clothing.. do it early too wouldn't want to pass out and the laundromat close on ya , we had laundry in building here but the laundry room had no heat and the water always leaked and killed our pressure and hotness.. Had some crackhead forget to load the washer and the water froze then the weirdo turned the washer on .. haha it bellowed smoke briefly.. RIP

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just finished up my clothes now all that's left is blankets and towels maybe the snowpants from last year.. the laundromat seems to be a real pick up joint for single guys doing laundry.. had some issues with a machine next thing I knew I had 2 separate ladies up in arms calling the owner stomping around in a huff, got me completely flustered since it was no big deal to me..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished up my clothes now all that's left is blankets and towels maybe the snowpants from last year.. the laundromat seems to be a real pick up joint for single guys doing laundry.. had some issues with a machine next thing I knew I had 2 separate ladies up in arms calling the owner stomping around in a huff, got me completely flustered since it was no big deal to me..

I cleaned my bedroom last weekend. I took down drapes and washed them and washed the walls with ammonia and the wood floors with Murphy’s oil soap.

I love when my house is clean clean.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I slept half of the day away. I was thinking about going to the record store but that didn't happen. I'm procrastinating. I need a shave and a haircut and I need to take a walk up to the beer store. I can't decide which to do first and it's getting late. LOL

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I slept half of the day away. I was thinking about going to the record store but that didn't happen. I'm procrastinating. I need a shave and a haircut and I need to take a walk up to the beer store. I can't decide which to do first and it's getting late. LOL
Beer Store how do you say your Canadian without saying it.. earlier the better with the holiday coming up shelf will bare out and the employees get more surly the closer to closing.. mine here has a miserable lot in sometimes but they are efficient they used to know my order as soon as I walked in so I have to change it up now
:Bwahaha:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beer Store how do you say your Canadian without saying it.. earlier the better with the holiday coming up shelf will bare out and the employees get more surly the closer to closing.. mine here has a miserable lot in sometimes but they are efficient they used to know my order as soon as I walked in so I have to change it up now
I could say Beer Distributor and you would know that I'm from Pennsylvania. We're updated now with beer and wine in grocery stores and convenience stores. I still go to the beer store.

It doesn't take me long to make friends at the beer store. Since I've moved a year ago, I frequent a beer store up the street from me. It's almost as easy to walk there than it is to drive. And I still drop into my old beer store every now and then because it's on my way home from work and they have Bell's Two Hearted Ale.

LIVE (a band) had a song about not wanting to live in a shit-town. Well, I live in a shit-town and I like it. We don't have to deal with immigrants running stores and things.