What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Currently trying to figure out wtf I want to wear tonight. Something nice with heels or jeans sneakers and a T-shirt?
I say jeans and t-shirt if you can get away with it. Dressing up nice is a pain in the ass.

Where are you going? (don't worry, i won't be there. i have myself securely locked in my cage. lol)

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Currently trying to figure out wtf I want to wear tonight. Something nice with heels or jeans sneakers and a T-shirt?
I say jeans and t-shirt if you can get away with it. Dressing up nice is a pain in the ass.

Where are you going? (don't worry, i won't be there. i have myself securely locked in my cage. lol)
It’d be cool to have a drink or 2 with you. Heading to the usual spot the Knotty Pine. I probably will settle for jeans considering how much the temperature has been fluctuating lately.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’d be cool to have a drink or 2 with you. Heading to the usual spot the Knotty Pine. I probably will settle for jeans considering how much the temperature has been fluctuating lately.
I've been there a couple times. A friend of a friend used to live on the hill above the Masonic Lodge. However, that was 25 years ago. LOL

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been there a couple times. A friend of a friend used to live on the hill above the Masonic Lodge. However, that was 25 years ago. LOL
It’s a nice little bar. I’ve only been going there a couple years.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Ready to leave.. just waiting for my ride since I have no idea how to get to this fucking place. How the fuck did I get involved in this ugly mess? Fuck. Just a short trip out of the city. Be back soon. Don't miss me too much gals and guys.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got out the clippers and gave myself a much-needed shave and a haircut. I'm enjoying this Sunday morning rain.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I took the short bus to a local shopping center to stop in at one of our stores and see if I could find a former and respected manager. Mission accomplished. We had a nice chat. I also saw a woman who used to babysit me. I wasn't sure if she still worked there. I haven't seen her in years but she recognized me and said HI. Whenever my name comes up she says "Yeah, I used to change his diapers. He was a good little boy." LOL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
i got people.. they tell me you weren't left a thing in execution style's will. he actually made a point not to give you his prized synethol. he left that to the can't picks. asshole
Have yiu any information about our Brother exécution style? For him I would take SYNTHOL and punch you to 55 peaces. Ass clown

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Have yiu any information about our Brother exécution style? For him I would take SYNTHOL and punch you to 55 peaces. Ass clown
hey FUCKWIT he is dead. I have info on how but I ain't telling ya... give me another 5k and I might MIGHT give you the goods on him.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
hey FUCKWIT he is dead. I have info on how but I ain't telling ya... give me another 5k and I might MIGHT give you the goods on him.
Please tell us. Aryan wants to know too. Don't be greedy. Please say. Why do you have infos? Is it legit or are you playing games, you fool

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Please tell us. Aryan wants to know too. Don't be greedy. Please say. Why do you have infos? Is it legit or are you playing games, you fool
course its legit. i have sources.. fuck you know the game you never name sources they can end up dead too. fuck man use your top skull a lil. no games. COVID got him so he OD on synth so he didn't suffer like all the rest. Fucking real talk here bro

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
course its legit. i have sources.. fuck you know the game you never name sources they can end up dead too. fuck man use your top skull a lil. no games. COVID got him so he OD on synth so he didn't suffer like all the rest. Fucking real talk here bro
Damn. But you wasn't a friend of him. Why are paying deep web infos about exe?

Sad story man.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Damn. But you wasn't a friend of him. Why are paying deep web infos about exe?

Sad story man.
yes i was a friend not as close and you and him were but we got close when he posted on Goregrish and other sick forums. He was a good dude and soldier... he talked about you a lot.. he was always fond of you even before you became leader of the nWo. he L'd you.. I know that four letter word shouldn't used in open forums but he L'd you.

Almost everyone from the nWo is gone.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
yes i was a friend not as close and you and him were but we got close when he posted on Goregrish and other sick forums. He was a good dude and soldier... he talked about you a lot.. he was always fond of you even before you became leader of the nWo. he L'd you.. I know that four letter word shouldn't used in open forums but he L'd you.

Almost everyone from the nWo is gone.
@Aryan Exe died of covaids man. Thats why he stopped posting here. Fuuuuuuuuuuck

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am
If I learn anymore details I will let you know but sources these days are so far underground now... could be awhile before I learn anything else but it is legit.
I am just sad and stunned. I always wondered why he stopped posting. He was a great and funny friend. Fuck man. My holidays are messed up now.

I won't post here anymore. I am out for a very long time

Rip executive. My Norwegian friend. Fuck covaids

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I am

I am just sad and stunned. I always wondered why he stopped posting. He was a great and funny friend. Fuck man. My holidays are messed up now.

I won't post here anymore. I am out for a very long time

Rip executive. My Norwegian friend. Fuck covaids
Don't go. You know he wouldn't want you to quit. A captain or Emperor goes down right til the end with his ship or for his peoples. Just have a lil more champagne than usual and remember all the good times you had with him and any other lost comrades. Than post some more. Gotta keep moving... mourning yes but don't dwell than wouldn't want that