What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Oh boy how much fun this will be... the monthly laundry. Fuck my life. Need a scraper or some shit for stains and other growing on these things

DDT

Factory Bastard
Right now I'm sitting in my dump truck on a jobsite. I'm barely doing any work here. Weather is good. Views are great. I almost feel bad billing $120 hourly for doing nothing but playing around on my phone, but it is what it is!

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now I'm sitting in my dump truck on a jobsite. I'm barely doing any work here. Weather is good. Views are great. I almost feel bad billing $120 hourly for doing nothing but playing around on my phone, but it is what it is!

It seems that cc the jew is likely dead. She has joined Saltydog in the grave along with YCK.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It seems that cc the jew is likely dead. She has joined Saltydog in the grave along with YCK.
Her death or a serious illness could be a very real possibility. However, we also have to take into account her slow but steady mental decline over the years. It had manifested itself in paranoia, among other things. She simply could've snapped thinking Muslims or Nazi's were coming for her.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking beer after work and getting ready to wash some dishes so I can fix up some slop for dinner.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasting my day drinking wine.
Cheap port wine is the drunken Canadian Injun's drink of choice. Best alcohol to cost ratio when you're on a tight budget!

I prefer cabernet sauvgnon and as I live in California it is both cheap and abundant. Canadians can drink what they want yet I nlcare little for their preferences.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reading the forum posts and thinking what the fuck kind of asswipe is this Gutterballz person :LOL3:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Reading the forum posts and thinking what the fuck kind of asswipe is this Gutterballz person :LOL3:

Raven ... your avatar is very scarily waving at me ... can I catch the monkey pox virus from him or am I safe ...

Let me know, as I haven't had my first pox shot yet ... :BuhBye:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Road beer on the bus off to shake some money loose

MEC90PY_o.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got up. Aiming for a second cup.

Gazing toward Port Angeles, wondering if the Perseids are done for the summer.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Finishing my beer and then taking a shower. 6am comes early.
Hey Iggy, imma give you a pearl of wisdom here: You mustn’t drink too much beer being a female, because it can make your va-jay-jay a bit yeasty and whiffy on the nose.

I’m drinking a nice apple cider right now and confident in the fact that my sperm will be nice and sweet, rather than bitter if I were to drink beer and eat too many olives. Hooroo…

:GiggleBitch:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is an annoying fly in here. I'm trying to swat it to Hell with a AARP letter that arrived in the mail.

aarp.jpg

*so far, the fly is winning the battle

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Currently trying to figure out wtf I want to wear tonight. Something nice with heels or jeans sneakers and a T-shirt?