What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still going, think I dozed off for almost an hour round 4 this morning..

Newest batches sound be touching down some time today or tomorrow so that might help ..

Still got a bunch of morphine so If all else fails that should do it..

Busy ,busy

I've always wondered how it is we can find morphine easily(pretty easily as far as pharmaceutical opiates go) but diluaded is so difficult.

I'm thinking its because people on home hospice end up dying and all their left over morphine is left at the home. People have had cases of liquid morphine left after the patient died and the hospice tells them to squirt it all into kitty litter. Yeah sure that's what people are gonna do lol.

So to the streets it goes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Baby mommas without dad's in the picture, I didn't say shit, but you need to control yourselves over scoupes of ice cream, OK? It was a God damned chimp out. People know what I mean.

There is no way in hell I would go to a birthday party of people I'm not related to lol. Closest friends and actual relatives kids parties? Yes.

People I barely know or strangers? No way. Nope! I'll send a card with money if I get invited lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Newest batches sound be touching down some time today or tomorrow so that might help ..

Busy ,busy

I've always wondered how it is we can find morphine easily(pretty easily as far as pharmaceutical opiates go) but diluaded is so difficult.

I'm thinking its because people on home hospice end up dying and all their left over morphine is left at the home. People have had cases of liquid morphine left after the patient died and the hospice tells them to squirt it all into kitty litter. Yeah sure that's what people are gonna do lol.

Totally agree, around here percocet is scarce and can run ya up to 7 bucks a pill , morphine is 4 bucks for 100mg.. only thing that makes sense

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Busy ,busy

Totally agree, around here percocet is scarce and can run ya up to 7 bucks a pill , morphine is 4 bucks for 100mg.. only thing that makes sense

Who would bother with percocet when morphine is available? 7 bucks a pill is why people end up just buying heroin lol.

I'm so glad that's not my problem anymore lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I react very badly to the smallest amount of morphine.... like getting wheeled out of an operating theatre and trying to get up and depart in under 5 minutes of waking up situation.

Tylenol Forte is an 8 hour trip for me....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why are you such a faggot nuff job?

I posed it as a question but it should be obvious that no reply is required....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To you? :sarcasm:

Just got back from an 8 mile bike ride. It’s overcast and very warm this morning. I’m soaked, so a trip to the pool is in order.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am photoshopping on Facebook LOL.. A woman put a photo of herself with her kid and husband for a family portrait for the kid's birthday. Her husband's clothes were 2 sizes too small. His balls were bulging out of his pants because his pants were so tight (man's cameltoe) HAHA.. The pants were also too short .. Poor guy :( His oxford shirt was almost up to his waist and wrinkled.. What a mess..lol.. His feet looked like a dead man's, they were so white.. Sooo... I ended up lengthening his shirt/took out all wrinkles, lengthened his pants, gave his feet a tan and got rid of his nut sack bulge :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watching polar shift videos as related to solar nova's and trying to work out my geography and elevation as it relates to the theories associated with it, debunked and strong alike.

As it stands, it won't happen for generations but that assumes the phenomenon operates in clear cycles which don't accelerate towards the point of fruition or catastrophic and compounded quickening....

It's an interesting topic....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Contemplating the best way to dehair my arse crack.... it's getting pretty wild down there again but using Nair creams is always a danger on the old freckle....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Contemplating the best way to dehair my arse crack.... it's getting pretty wild down there again but using Nair creams is always a danger on the old freckle....

AmHQIxM.jpg

It's lighted!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've always found it preferable (rather than shaving or waxing my ass) just to clean myself after taking a shit via a bidet or simply Wet Wipes. Natural ass hair can be mantained with scissors only here and if your Mrs complains about a hairy arse just tell her she don't need Daddy Stinky Finger in a mature sexual relationship.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've always found it preferable (rather than shaving or waxing my ass) just to clean myself after taking a shit via a bidet or simply Wet Wipes. Natural ass hair can be mantained with scissors only here and if your Mrs complains about a hairy arse just tell her she don't need Daddy Stinky Finger in a mature sexual relationship.

Cutting or shaving the crack makes my hairy crevice itchy as hell for many days. I try to avoid it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We just got back from the super market. Obviously, some strage space alien has replaced my son. He said he did not want ice cream and then he said he did not want pizza. Something must be very wrong. His mother thought he was just being a moody teenager, and that is a possibility, but not wanting pizza?!

Clearly the boy is ill or something!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Sugar Rushing.
Just ate a box of Oreos.
I could easily take down nine elderly folks right now.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Made my trademark Tex Mex meets Mexico beef and bean seasoning mix last night and I've been farting like a cow all day..

....but oh it was nice. There's a large bowl left over for lunches. Workmates love farts full of garlic, paprika, cumin, turmeric, and coriander wafty essences. It's like going to Mexico without leaving your state!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got home from spending 3 HOURS and almost 700 dollars on 2 of my dogs at the vets office. They had a new vet assistance that spent 45 minutes just trying to weigh the dogs, ffs.

I'm home now and having a cup of coffee... I get to do the same thing tomorrow morning for my oldest dog.. sigh..