What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Doing the cooking for a few days and dividing up meat for the freezer....and a bit of housework..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Making pussghetti .. with butter and chEEEse
biol waater and stay up not falling asleep being the key inhgrdient LMFAO

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ive been trying to access an old HD seems its become unrecognizable.. and after some maintenance have it down to WPD FileSystem Volume Driver which just means Windows Portable Device so its now just foreign to my PC.. installing New drivers and Updating both my PC and drivers dont help as Im still not getting any further past requesting a device install

MEBC09N_o.jpg

MEBC09P_o.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting here after work and starting to feel hungry. I don't have anything easy to make. Fuck. I work in a grocery store and forgot to bring home something for dinner.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We just got home from the local reservoir where I was teaching the youngest how to fish. He actually caught a 4lb channel catfish on his 3rd cast. We did catch and release which he was a bit disappointed but he was very excited and is now showing everyone the picture of him and his first fish.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We just got home from the local reservoir where I was teaching the youngest how to fish. He actually caught a 4lb channel catfish on his 3rd cast. We did catch and release which he was a bit disappointed but he was very excited and is now showing everyone the picture of him and his first fish.

I regret not getting my fishing license before I went camping.. Catfish can be a monster of a fight too..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kids really love it. The waiting can be a bit hard for them but if you keep them entertained until a fish bites then they get super excited.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are baking a "Stranger Thing's Surfer Boy Pizza" which is a frozen pizza exclusively sold at Walmart branded with the Stranger Things TV series logos. The youngest has been dying to get this frozen pizza because of the tie in to his favorite TV show and today was the first day our local Walmart had it.

We went in just to buy night crawlers as fishing bait but he saw the Stranger Things pizza and just had to have it. Damn thing cost almost twice all the other frozen pizzas but I imagine that is because it is branded with a popular television series.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got home from a free swimming lesson event for the youngest. The local community rec center puts on free swim lessons for all kids, they had different stations dealing with different safety issues and giving out little freebies for kids. They had a bouncy castle, free game room for kids, a little water park, free BBQ from Phil's BBQ (a local BBQ chain), free ice cream, free drinks from Coca-Cola, a fire truck where firemen show the kids all the equipment on their truck. He got a nice reusable nylon bag, a baseball hat, crayons and a coloring book, swimming & boating safety book, free sun screen, and a pair of swimming googles.

It was good summer time fun and it was nice to meet some of the other parents in our neighborhood.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking at tide schedules for the next week looking for a high tide which happens between 10pm and 1am. I want to take the family for our annual beach party and grunion hunt.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The youngest woke up early and decided to jump on our bed and annoy my wife and I. I decided to get revenge by tickling the bottom of his feet. He loved it.

Life is good.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting out on my terrace. Listening to a bunch of birds, the ocean. A crossword puzzle is next.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sitting on the front deck where the sun hits....it's 20 plus degrees Celsius up here in the middle of winter. On my third cup of coffee which will play havoc on my sleep patterns for 2 days.... lulz.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's 7am woke up round 5 flying on Morphs hate these extended release capsules took 100mgs at around 5pm yesterday an it took almost 12 hrs to kick in even after opening the capsule to speed up the effects..prepared for this as it's Sunday and have fuck all to do today .. extreme weather alert today so why not ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready for a muddy bike ride thru my favorite single track. High tide and a surf after

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The youngest wanted to go to a birthday party for one of his friends. The party was at a grandparent's house 20 miles away but we made it happen, we bought a $30 gift as he is not a close friend, and we made sure we brought something to share. It was still a pure shit show. Fuck this shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Baby mommas without dad's in the picture, I didn't say shit, but you need to control yourselves over scoupes of ice cream, OK? It was a God damned chimp out. People know what I mean.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just gave slightly under $122,000 to my older sister. I am not happy about it but it solves my inheritance issues about equal distribution.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Toast with some sheep's milk kashkavel cheese, slightly toasted and melted.