What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Edward

Factory Bastard
Did laundry, leftovers for dinner, don't have to work my family sold our liquor stores and bars and I got my share. Think I will go back to school. I have a BBA and I've taken some art classes.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Making chili and drinking whisky

MEFIIQN_o.jpg

MEFIIQT_o.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee and lounging around leading up to the start of a second but unplanned day off from work..

Also contemplating how small of pieces someone the size of Lily would need to be cut up into before being shovelled into a wood chipper.... purely for academic reasons, obviously...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did you lick your own eyebrows then realize your mum had frisky time a day earlier, and it didn't smell or taste biologically right?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
*sighs* I can only imagine the collection of horror that was your first spank bank *cringe*

Only eclipsed by your father's first wank into a tube sock and by default, why he bed your mum down... (despite the roofies)....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Just finished downloading update files for GuildWars2...

...it's been months(?) since I last launched the game so I *only* had a little over 21.5k files to grab.

It's Halloween season though and I wanted to see the decorations in Lion's Arch.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I washed up... housemate that I really like did in fact get a better job in my home state. So he bumped into some old housemates today and brought them back for a pissup and barbecue.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Finishing up a load of laundry after work tonight. I should have done it this morning. I need to eat and go to bed.