What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can do the project myself… he will stand over me because I’m a woman. But I don’t care. He does so many wonderful things for me I would do anything to make him happy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I was searching for breakfast ideas on YouTube and I ran across this insane hoarder guy from Canada. Imagine living like that and having so little self awareness you post it on the internet for all to see.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got home after an early dinner with my daughter and family. I had some gifts for them for Epiphany. I showed my grandson a short video on the meaning behind Epiphany and the 3 wise men to explain the token gifts for today.

He watched the video with me. I asked him if he had any questions. He looked at me and said "Why do they use his name as a bad word?" lol

I said, well, that's regular people that do that and not what is intended for his name.

Jesus Christ on a hockey stick that was a great question and I wanted so badly to laugh. LOL

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I was searching for breakfast ideas on YouTube and I ran across this insane hoarder guy from Canada. Imagine living like that and having so little self awareness you post it on the internet for all to see.

That hit my OCD spot, I hate mess, living like that would be hell on Earth.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got out of the water…gotz me feet up…sipping an ice cold cider. Contemplating a semi-ripe avocado with a sprinkling of pink Himalayan salt.

aww...
hey, when ur done get yourself a testosterone shot, girly man

• Winner
Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im getting drowsy and debating if i should walk the dogs or let shit in the back yard...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having some coffee. Brain is on hold for 20 minutes. ^^^Please tell me that you pick it up either way? I hate running over on my bike.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to figure out why I am still awake. I typically can’t keep my eyes open past 10 pm.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
raking some leaves and putting up a bird feeder, fuk it feed them too ... I've hesitated because of the 9 feral cats back there basically a bird buffet .. I'll put it really high .. we'll see, one dead bird and the project gets pulled

X

xXx
Site Supporter
watch all the cats get together and devise a plan of attack ha ha like Sylvester
ImperfectNearBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif