Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
About to drink one of these beautiful little Scottish IPA... Only one though
XUbBQ32.jpg
Fucking guava? That also sounds as bad as Blazor’s pumpkin ale! Lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Temiskaming Shores.. apparently my sister is about a 15 min drive west of there. I found it and fairly straightforward. I have been up that way before a few times but I just don't recall ever going through it before. My memory is pretty fucking good. I wonder if it ever went by a different name. Any way its always going somewhere new.. she says its gorgeous up there.

Northern Ontario. Nice. Have fun.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kind of disappointed that my stepsons ate all the good nuts out of the giant Costco sized container of mixed nuts. I mean there is nothing but peanuts left. They ate all the good nuts.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Kind of disappointed that my stepsons ate all the good nuts out of the giant Costco sized container of mixed nuts. I mean there is nothing but peanuts left. They ate all the good nuts.

I tend to eat a high percentage of cashews when we get mixed nuts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Honestly bud they taste amazing though... Sounds like hipster stuff I agree but the taste... If you ever see Hazy Jane get some =) even the normal one without the fruit...
We don’t get that product, but I grew up in the tropics surrounded by guava trees. I dig them with vanilla ice cream.

I don’t know if I ever mentioned this, but I used to work in a microbrewery years ago in Western Australia. I was the head barman lol and part-time brewer helping the owner. He removed a part of the bittering agent (hops) and replaced it with various fruit, flowers etc to give it their unique characters in flavour.

The sugars converted to alcohol and the remainder of the fruit tarted it up and backed the hops.

We had citrus beer, lavender, strawberry, various IPA’s, stouts and even chocolate. The chocolate beer tricks your mind into thinking it was actual chocolate. In fact it was just a toasted malt and slight burning of the grain.

Fuck that place was the best. I made sandwiches and nachos for the tourists. They used to write their numbers down on serviettes for me.

We also had a circular pool table. On memory, the final hole was in the centre to pot the black, but you had to play it on the curve. The perimeter had 5 holes to pot the rest of the balls. You could play a curve shot around most of the table.

I’m a bit stoned. Nearly lost my cat in a thunder storm, but he finally came back the little shiiiite. He still got a treat. Lol

H0XtJlv.jpg

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good to see you never waste^^^

Had so,e people over last night. Ate, drank, smoked me out of everything.
Coffee, and a trip to the market.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Obviously moderating this site since no one else does. You can send me a whisky bottles and some fine whire shit in the mail as payment for my services @Bastard Factory if you don't all HELL gonna break loose on your Rudy poo candy ass. Yeah man I need to get high so get on it or ELSE.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Had a quick nap. On the road again lol 6 or more hours of driving but I will waking up everybody up for very very early breakfast. See ya in a few days you filthy animals.. bastards whatever. Take care.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trying to chill on this hot day and blistering day. Even my dark tan is not helping. Time for a rum on the rocks with a nice spliff….oh the wind has just rocked in as I speak….yeeeha!

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm drinking sugar-free Spite combined with Lemonade while watching a watchmaker clean and restore a 1962 Rolex on YouTube.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Late morning and too many coffees as the heat and humidity picks up. Switched to whisky with a bit of ice while I pump out short laundry loads and hope they snap dry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to chill on this hot day and blistering day. Even my dark tan is not helping. Time for a rum on the rocks with a nice spliff….oh the wind has just rocked in as I speak….yeeeha!

Lol we met the lead singer....Lajon Witherspoon....he is pretty cool, flirty AF.
....and surprisingly short. For all the short jokes that get thrown Biggies way

My husband is 5'10...5'11....he was kinda leaned back some. Online you'll see Lajon is said to be 5'9....he definitely is NOT lol

20230204-203951.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol we met the lead singer....Lajon Witherspoon....he is pretty cool, flirty AF.
....and surprisingly short. For all the short jokes that get thrown Biggies way

My husband is 5'10...5'11....he was kinda leaned back some. Online you'll see Lajon is said to be 5'9....he definitely is NOT lol

20230204-203951.jpg
Ah cool! Don’t talk about height around here or we’ll have that fucker of wit el X’yPoo spamming and carrying on as he’s some fucking giant. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just got back from the beach. The water was crystal clear and around 25’C and the day nice and sunny. The surf wasn’t too bad either. Just chillin’ with my feet up with a rum and soda to quench the thirst…

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Gotta love the highways and backroads late at night.. Hardly any traffic and get to point A to point B so quickly. Was so peaceful around the lake. Til I hard something in the bushes.. Fuck! nearly gave me a heartache and I swear it was human. I thought I was going to be chopped up. No idea who was fucking with me but if I ever catch them.. I will have their heart for breakfast