What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Searching for other interesting forums. Having some strawberries I guess its breakfast. Go outside see how the weather is and go for a short walk. Go over to the shop for awhile since if my brother needs any help. After that? all depends on if I am needed or not. Get some groceries at some point. Live online whenever I get home.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Trying to chill but the neighbors are being unusually loud and fighting with each other so fuck me as always. Too much caffeine so I need to go for a walk asap. Fuck you neighbors.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good morning friends. Coffee and a nice chunk of pineapple.. Fresh, sweet, cold. Yum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought tickets for the San Diego Fungas Fair happening this Sunday and renewed my membership with the San Diego Mycological Society for another year. Hopefully, this will be a good season for wild mushroom foraging since it has rained so much.

Now I am looking over the 700 listings of houses that got seized by the county for failure to pay property taxes and seeing if it is worth it to pay the auction registration fee.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to get un-Pissed Off after work with beer, weed and music.

settle.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was speaking with my youngest son. He is playing a PC game where it simulates the character sleeping. Yes, you heard that right, the character sleeps. I was being sarcastic and telling him how much fun that must be watching his character sleep.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching the 1980's tv series The adventures of Sherlock Holmes : The Red Circle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife has been drinking some beer, some wine, listening to Spanish music, and has been asking for chocolate. She is, in many ways adorable, yet also a lush which is exceptionally rare. She is usually the sober and contemplative one. Everyone is entitled to brief lapses, I suppose, she does not make a pattern of it, and I do make sure to keep a stock of German chocolate, French wine, and Belgian beer on hand.

Albi and Trader Joe's are good sources for all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stuck at home waiting on some parcels (loaded up on some underwater..) so I'm fixing up the Diggs,brewing hash bts and watching The Littlest Hobo
Beachcombers dude ..

ha ha
fave episode of Hobo is Scavenger hunt 1 an 2

King of Kengsington icing on the cake (:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna smoke 2 chickens With mesquite. Stuffed both with red onion and limes.
Got to start early. Will take all day.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keeping an eye out for Mormons walking around the neighborhood. I walked up to the beer store for some goodies and saw their Jesus Mobile parked up the street. It's a dark red Subaru wagon. I don't trust them and I want to beat them with a stick.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are getting beer in the A.M.? Also why would you want to beat people when you can just say no thank you and tell them not to return to your property?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are getting beer in the A.M.? Also why would you want to beat people when you can just say no thank you and tell them not to return to your property?
I have the day off. Actually, what I needed was cigarette tubes but I bought a 12-pack and some party favors. I roll my own cigarettes and the beer store is a one-stop shop. They have bags of tobacco and boxes of tubes.

I did exactly that when they rang my doorbell many months ago. "NO" My concern is them taking advantage of vulnerable people. I have a neighbor lady who is 84 years old and she's the sweetest and kindest person. I asked her about them and she said that they were two good Christian boys. I just don't trust these motherfuckers. Never did and never will.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your concern for "vulnerable people" sounds misplaced. Are you afraid they might invite lonely old people to church on Sunday? They are adults who can decide their own religious decisions without you making them for them.