What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
oOUPZ5q.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thinking about ordering some food delivery...

I could really go for a raspberry slushie.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ordered McVomit only because they deliver and they have slushies.

Got a family box just for the slushies and fries.

They won't let you order slushies directly. They tie them to the meals. But you can order a family meal than upsize the drinks cheaply.

They're cunts.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
setting up my last catfish before i go away on the 27th. seen how dumb these dumbfucks still are and spend all their on me. the pussy side of me. not my pussy pussy though as she is quite shy for online games

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Family and mates over for dinner, they’ve taken over the kitchen, their kids playing with the dog outside, I’m just sitting on my arse smoking their weed, Sunday couldn’t get any better.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right this moment, I'm drinking my first coffee of the day. I'm about to head out to Lowes to pick up pruners and a border rock that I fucked up while plowing. It's a beautiful day here..perfect temp so I'll probably spend the majority of my day outside :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does he cook better than you?

Truth be told? Yes.

On a general level.....yes he definately does. And it's hot.

But there are some things I make better than him.....the fun is the light competition we engage in sometimes. He will cook and then he makes my plate and serves me.....it's taking some adjustment to get used to this. He does grocery lists and everything.

He just spent the past several years taking care of his sick mother so he is used to this.

He is amazing. We went out today and got all the food for memorial day. Ribs. Chicken. And 5 steaks so he can make steak bites. He loves all the holidays lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sitting at my desk looking over my finances. Also working on a chop for someone in my PS Facebook group.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Put peanuts out for the crows, the scout took one and went on the roofs to call the others, I get gifts too, yesterday I got a fucked up balloon and something looks like it fell off a key ring .

81-DF0790-B0-F5-4-B82-91-A9-9-C5126-BD326-A.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm finishing up a cup of coffee.. DREADING going to the store to take back 3 HUGE bags of bottles/cans for deposit return. It always stinks in the area where you feed the bottles into the machine and the floor is never mopped and sticky. It's so nasty, I almost feel like throwing my cans away ...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm finishing up a cup of coffee.. DREADING going to the store to take back 3 HUGE bags of bottles/cans for deposit return. It always stinks in the area where you feed the bottles into the machine and the floor is never mopped and sticky. It's so nasty, I almost feel like throwing my cans away ...
You better call the manager,
angry-dog-barking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sorry ravey, couldn’t resist.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Recovering after work. Sitting in the chair. Drinkin' Beer, Smokin' Weed. I'm tired.