What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another day spent in bed with my love. I'm up and having coffee.

My 17 year old surprised him with a funny card that said "Happy Father's day from the kid you inherited when you shacked up with my mom" and wrote him a sweet and funny message inside. And drew him pictures of dogs lol.

She has always seen him as a father figure but bonus because she will talk to him about everything and anything. I always loved how my daughter would text him with her issues and he would always come give me the heads up and him and I would discuss it. It was like having extra eyes. Still is. He has been around since she was born so she loves him a lot. She used to call him "uncle" but that stopped a few months ago because she said it felt weird to call him that now that my relationship with him has evolved.

She's out with friends for the night and Squish is still with her babba....they took her to visit her dad and they are doing stuff today so she will be home tomorrow.

Me and the man will be eating pizza tonight because.....fuck cooking today :D

I'm not gonna be paranoid about his MS. I'm going to instead make the most of everyday its not harming him. And if ....God willing....the MS never rears its ugly, hateful fucking head...it's not like I'm gonna regret making the most of the days I have him healthy and happy so it's a win either way. I will look back and regret stressing it while he is perfectly fine and wonderful.

I try not to read or watch too much about it because it turns me into a mess. It just becomes more threatening the more you learn about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sitting here watching my daughter (thr 17 year old) cook dinner.

She's making Mac and cheese with chicken in it. The man made a large sub and he is prepping food to make tamales tomorrow.

I scrubbed out the fridge and I'm thinking about making a smoothie.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ordered from a supposedly American burger and rib joint and awaiting the delivery.

They have really stupid names for their burgers and there's not much American about the descriptions of what's in them.

Just standard ingredients with variations which they relate to major or mid sized American cities in the rust belt.

I've been boycotting them for months but it was a 99 cent delivery promotion and I hope to rip into these stupid motherfuckers in reviews after I've tasted one of their stupid theme park burgers.

Aussies did the same to pizzas decades ago. It used to shit me when I'd walk into a pizza joint, tell them what I wanted on my pie, and get a finger pointed up to the meagre and retarded offerings on a billboard.

"You're in Australia now mate! Pick one."

I was like no, go fuck yourself.

At one point my wife threw herself between me and a fat fake Guido to try to stop me from crushing his throat with my boot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The burger was decent and the fries cooked so perfect, they survived the drive still warm and crunchy.

I offered a good review with caveats about naming fucking burgers after US cities when there is no link to them.

Lulz

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
posting this pic
HTwJjxS.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just got done putting away redundant shopping supplies brought to us by our landlord and her delightful tweenie daughter.

Seems as though the girl part of our new 19 year old motorcycle riding couple residents requested half a dozen different things more, despite us having them in troves under counters and in cupboards.

Had she merely looked, she would have seen two full bottles of Windex, a 36 roll brick of tp on the top shelf (6 large rolls still to go), 2 bottles full of toilet cleaner never opened, besides the crazy industrial rolls of chux wipes, toilet clips, and more dishwasher bulbs than this house could use in 2 years at this point, if the dishwasher got used more than 3 days per week. It doesn't get used more than once every 6 weeks.

The curious thing was that the only helpful thing in that massive spend and drop, was two caterer sized rolls of paper towels... which had never been done before these 19 year olds moved in and the house just took turns buying.

I've been putting a roll or two out every week expecting these people to take the hint, but it eventually gets depleted, and I sit and stew about how inconsiderate and cheap these people are, considering that we pay virtually nothing in rent and all costs are included.

So I got my answer tonight....

I'm old and logical. They're young and blind. Our landlady (she has 7 homes she's doing similarly with), is about 8 years younger than me and she likes spending money at a mere suggestion.

She's regularly buying us kitchen things we already have 2-4 of... but she asked me if we needed anything.

I said... spoons. We had nearly 25 of them 6 months ago but now only 6, they just seem to disappear off the face of the earth or this household... but that I'd go to the Salvation Army and grab a buttload for a couple of bucks.... and she was like, I never thought of that before...

She's a compulsive spender.

I took an assortment of cleaning agents and half an industrial brick of tp downstairs to the resident who lives in her fully appointed granny flat. I don't believe he gets any of these things normally but fuck me if we get another drop of supplies before the 1st of it ever gets used up.

I'll be putting one of the ancient bottles of Windex in my vehicle too... and about 3 rolls of TP.

I've told the Landlady 9 months ago to curb the resupply, but she's OCD or something.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Got back a few hours ago from the laundromat. I love laundromat day with my bf. Teen tagged along.

Got home and did the dishes I blew off. Made me and bf a smoothie. I took a shower. He cooked dinner...salmon, rice and shrimp. Salad.

I cleaned up and he is now checking his work emails and letting dinner digest and then we are taking Eddie on his nightly walk.

Gonna have bourbon later while my sexy writer edits and changes the ending of his book. He started writing this book like 10 years ago and finished it. He wants to change the ending.

Then we are gonna sit and send it out until someone says "yes" lol.

He has a few other books in his mind right now he has been taking notes for for a few years.

Right now I'm just having a cappuccino waiting for him to get me for our walk.

I want my life to stay just like this forever.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Rubbing my one wrist repeatedly after a 3.5 hour 16 kilometre joystick zig zag across one side of a national park to the other, ostensibly to start the last track on the list for this financial year.

Now I understand why the chronic masturbators on this forum are so bitchy...ow ow ow!... even used my other hand to cross operate the controls for a spell but to no avail. I've got admin wrist now and there wasn't a cock to be found...

...although I did spy a close approximation of what pineapple bottom's arse would look like if the pineapple was 3 feet wide.

20230623-112606.jpg

Might be hard to see with the suckers and lighting but I saw that large rotting trunk base shit and instantly went, "that's pineapple bottom!"..

It momentarily amused me and motivated for getting to the other side finally... but upon inspection, the track had already been mildly cleared in the last 2 weeks... by an obvious hack who left copious amounts of unmulched trees along the edge in piles, again, thus setting up perfect conditions for a bush fire later this year.

Seems the Parks failed to notify us that they got desperate at the EOFY and hired any available hack they could find, lest they lose the funding for next EOFY because they literally preload 100's of projects on us few guys at the start of the financial year, and some of it is always bound to go sideways conditions/time wise.

We're billing them anyway for the inconvenience and running costs. It will get tacked onto another track.

So I sit here now...at home, sipping on a whiskey, eating some dill pickles on the deck, thinking about firing up the barbecue for one-only really fuck off sized massive hamburger that could choke a wild dog...

My wife flashed her boobies quickly at me in last night's video call before the kid could realize it, but I won't be spanking off to those glorious gravity defying baps... because I think I have a rare version of Carpal Admin Syndrome and I don't want to do anything with a joystick...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
There is a centipede in my bedroom. I missed on my attempt to smash it while it was creeping down the wall and it disappeared behind my desk! ACK!

"I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There is a centipede in my bedroom. I missed on my attempt to smash it while it was creeping down the wall and it disappeared behind my desk! ACK!

Calm doewn, they et the bugs you really don't like

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yikes!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listening to Willie Nelson. I'm listening to Side I for the third time. The first time, I fell asleep when it was done playing. That was Friday night. Yesterday, My Dad's Wife texted me to say they were at the newish brew pub in town. I was just getting started on Side II. I interrupted my afternoon and went down there to join them and hang out.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PARTY TIME!!!! 4th of JULY party is in full swing!!! Momma is on the wine!! We got about 30 peeple here now!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got back from Costco, it was a zoo with everyone and their grandma shopping, but we now have everything for our 4th of July BBQ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm about to vacuum. Just having a cup of coffee.

17 year old got home today. She went with my BF to the grocery store and when they get back she's headed back out again to a friend's house.

Squish is at the cabin with her dad's family until tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'm exhausted from not having kids in the house for the past 4 nights. BF is killing me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm about to vacuum. Just having a cup of coffee.

17 year old got home today. She went with my BF to the grocery store and when they get back she's headed back out again to a friend's house.

Squish is at the cabin with her dad's family until tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'm exhausted from not having kids in the house for the past 4 nights. BF is killing me.

So he's making you poop a lot too?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So he's making you poop a lot too?

My guts have been rearranged so many times I don't even know where they are anymore.

The fucking minute I can legally marry this guy I'm doing it.

He fucking terrifies me. I'm legitimately obsessed with him LOL. Completely unhinged. I feel like a 16 year old all over again. I shit twice a day now. All the butterflies move my colon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I find myself posting on discord servers and YouTube more than forums these days. It is hard to find a decent forum to discuss politics which isn't one sided but discord seems to have a lot of activity with lively indepth conversations.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I find myself posting on discord servers and YouTube more than forums these days. It is hard to find a decent forum to discuss politics which isn't one sided but discord seems to have a lot of activity with lively indepth conversations.

Curious... cause I avoid YouTube like the bubonic plague.

Are you saying the YouTube comments aren't as heavily policed as the videos that seed them?