What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Beautiful sunny day 80 degrees plus. At the lake.

I9zRuib.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The AC stopped working yesterday so I'm up waiting on the AC repair man.

We were up all night. It was so fucking hot and I was so miserable the man decided to put me in the car, drive me to the 7/11 and got me ice cream. Then we went to the park in Troy where we first hung out in 1994. In the middle of the night.

I feel like absolute shit. I just had a form of hormonal birth control inserted into my body the day before yesterday and so far this is most disgusting I've ever felt in my life and the heat doesn't help one bit.

And I had the birth control convo with my daughter. She knows what it is. This was a "what kind of birth control should I think about mom?" and that made me wanna die. But this is what I wanted. I want my daughters to always talk to me.....but fuck goddamn!

I sent a Wiggles video to my oldest daughter this morning and I was crying about how we were watching this and doing all this little kid stuff and now it's just over. Just like that. And now they are adults and we talk about birth control.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The AC stopped working yesterday so I'm up waiting on the AC repair man.

We were up all night. It was so fucking hot and I was so miserable the man decided to put me in the car, drive me to the 7/11 and got me ice cream. Then we went to the park in Troy where we first hung out in 1994. In the middle of the night.

I feel like absolute shit. I just had a form of hormonal birth control inserted into my body the day before yesterday and so far this is most disgusting I've ever felt in my life and the heat doesn't help one bit.

And I had the birth control convo with my daughter. She knows what it is. This was a "what kind of birth control should I think about mom?" and that made me wanna die. But this is what I wanted. I want my daughters to always talk to me.....but fuck goddamn!

I sent a Wiggles video to my oldest daughter this morning and I was crying about how we were watching this and doing all this little kid stuff and now it's just over. Just like that. And now they are adults and we talk about birth control.

My housemates kelpy puppy is pregnant now...

(I'm not the father)...

Time is just a construct....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My housemates kelpy puppy is pregnant now...

(I'm not the father)...

Time is just a construct....

Not only would I rather be dead than pregnant right now....but the only man I'm sleeping with has MS and his medication literally deforms his sperm. We have not even had "regular" sex yet. We have done everything else. The one time we did it he panicked and I took a Plan B to calm him down.

He is terrified of pregnancy because there will be serious and extreme birth defects. He calls them squid babies. He doesn't want to have squid babies and he knows there is absolutely NO way i would ever abort.

I would have loved to have children with him and it's kinda painful all this time was lost because neither of us ever said anything about our feelings because we didn't want to ruin our friendship. But that time is gone.....I wish I could see it as a construct. Really I do. Right now time grieves me.

He has been a really awesome father figure to my daughters and they are still getting used to NOT calling him "uncle" lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not only would I rather be dead than pregnant right now....but the only man I'm sleeping with has MS and his medication literally deforms his sperm. We have not even had "regular" sex yet. We have done everything else. The one time we did it he panicked and I took a Plan B to calm him down.

He is terrified of pregnancy because there will be serious and extreme birth defects. He calls them squid babies. He doesn't want to have squid babies and he knows there is absolutely NO way i would ever abort.

I would have loved to have children with him and it's kinda painful all this time was lost because neither of us ever said anything about our feelings because we didn't want to ruin our friendship. But that time is gone.....I wish I could see it as a construct. Really I do. Right now time grieves me.

He has been a really awesome father figure to my daughters and they are still getting used to NOT calling him "uncle" lol.

The mark of a real man is not fretting the small flynn...

Your guy probably gets that.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sitting here wasting a perfectly beautiful day fucking around on the netz.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting at my desk drinking coffee and smoking pot. And plotting my revenge. :PuffPuffPass:

vXBYdPz.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting in the dark. I got home from work about an hour ago and the power was out. Somebody hit a pole and there were wires down and sparks and FIRE.

The power just came back on but I’m liking sitting here in the dark.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me? Having fresh pineapple, coffee, and an English muffin. Hope to catch a few when the tide gets higher.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got bit in the ass cheek by something a few days ago. I think it was a spider.

And it's all swelled and hard and HURTS. It's like a tennis ball in my ass cheek. This SUCKS. I can't even sleep because my ass hurts.

So my bf is gonna drag me to urgent care in a few hours. And he is baking cookies for me right now and I'm gonna eat a cookie sundae for breakfast. Squish will be home tonight so I gotta have my junk food fun now.

• Yikes
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
My healthcare is being provided by my huge piles of money, honey. (and a purchased healthcare plan)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My healthcare is being provided by my huge piles of money, honey. (and a purchased healthcare plan)

I was under the impression that there was National healthcare provided to Canadian citizens.

I'm aware that there are also private healthcare plans, but I'm unclear about how the system works in practice.