What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had to go to urgent care today because I got bit in the ass cheek by a spider. They cut it open...it was full of puss and blood clots. It's super deep too.

I was starting to run a mild fever and the doctor said if I had waited any longer I would have gotten very sick very quickly. He packed it. So I have to go back Tuesday and he is going to change the packing....he wants it to stay open for a week or so and make sure the infection is gone. They gave me an antibiotic shot in my other ass cheek.

So my whole entire ass hurts. I've never had this happen to me before. I really got bit.

Remember Anna Nicole Smith? She died from a condition like yours. You need to find out what bug is eating you and get more than just a shot in the butt of antibbiotics. You need a course of them....get on to it quickly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember Anna Nicole Smith? She died from a condition like yours. You need to find out what bug is eating you and get more than just a shot in the butt of antibbiotics. You need a course of them....get on to it quickly.

Oh Cas it was cut open and cleaned out and a culture was taken. It's packed with ribbon gauze and dressed. They gave me a shot of anti biotics and I'm on a round of anti biotics at home.

Everyone thinks it was a brown recluse.

It's sore AF right now. I have to go back tomorrow and have the packing taken out and replaced with more packing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Cas it was cut open and cleaned out and a culture was taken. It's packed with ribbon gauze and dressed. They gave me a shot of anti biotics and I'm on a round of anti biotics at home.

Everyone thinks it was a brown recluse.

It's sore AF right now. I have to go back tomorrow and have the packing taken out and replaced with more packing.

Before you get it dressed.... take pain killers 1 hour before... that will help.

You need zinc and vitamin c too... zinc is for wound healing... and a high protein diet..

Good luck with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Before you get it dressed.... take pain killers 1 hour before... that will help.

You need zinc and vitamin c too... zinc is for wound healing... and a high protein diet..

Good luck with it.

Thanks. It was fucking horrible. And I have staph infection. MRSA. In my ass cheek.

Awesome.

Yeah I'll be taking zinc and C for sure.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Summer is the perfect time for super bugs to thrive... that is one reason we get infections. HEAT, SWEAT, DIRT.

A few years back I scratched the top of my ear because it was itchy and I got a nasty little infection. Obviously it was from my nails if they were dirty it might have been on my skin already but I think a mosquito bit me while I was sleeping hence me going in for the scratch. I always have antiseptic in every room and as soon as I cut myself I hit it with the antiseptic.... anyway, this little sore on my ear took ages to fix.

When my cousins came back from a world trip, last stop India, their 2 year old has a sore on the side of her face near her ear and it wouldn't heal... long story short, it was a staph infection and required antibiotic treatment.

Another thing I do is splash antiseptic between my toes. I am not going to chance losing my toes or legs from an infection.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have to take my cat to the Vet. His nose is raw, like another animal bit him. Poor little dude

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Summer is the perfect time for super bugs to thrive... that is one reason we get infections. HEAT, SWEAT, DIRT.

A few years back I scratched the top of my ear because it was itchy and I got a nasty little infection. Obviously it was from my nails if they were dirty it might have been on my skin already but I think a mosquito bit me while I was sleeping hence me going in for the scratch. I always have antiseptic in every room and as soon as I cut myself I hit it with the antiseptic.... anyway, this little sore on my ear took ages to fix.

When my cousins came back from a world trip, last stop India, their 2 year old has a sore on the side of her face near her ear and it wouldn't heal... long story short, it was a staph infection and required antibiotic treatment.

Another thing I do is splash antiseptic between my toes. I am not going to chance losing my toes or legs from an infection.

Yeah I've never had anything like this happen.

My bf is having the yard sprayed now and he covered every corner and molding in peppermint oil lol.

I need to have my daughter help me with the wound care because....well....it's my ass cheek. It's hard to reach and I have to start pulling a centimeter of the ribbon gauze out once a day, wash it, put the ointment on it and all that jazz.

If it's not better in a week I'll need the hospital. Sucks!

He is trying to force me to just lay down until it's better. He almost didn't let me go for the nightly dog walk...I'm not glass ffs. It's not like I get sweaty walking in the middle of the night when it's cooler. He doesn't want half my ass to end up amputated LOL

wizer

Factory Bastard
Have to take my cat to the Vet. His nose is raw, like another animal bit him. Poor little dude
It's just a freaking cat. I know it's a substitute for you having no significant relationship or connection with any other human being but geez. Just shoot it, and move on with your life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's just a freaking cat. I know it's a substitute for you having no significant relationship or connection with any other human being but geez. Just shoot it, and move on with your life.

My cat definitely smells better then you amigo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in the states for a month. They now have cream to rid your under boob and vaginal odor. Try it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why wouldn't you ask your boyfriend to help you with your wound care rather than you daughter? Especially given your commitment to him and his significant healthcare needs. Doesn't seem fair.
Because he is a big weenis when it involves blood and open wounds and my daughter begged to get in on that because she loves this kinda shit.

I'm sure he would if he had to lol.

Right now he is fully capable and has no real healthcare needs beyond the fact his meds make his immune system weak so we guard against viruses. But yeah if he ends up getting tore up by his MS....over the past 20 years he has already done enough for me to be completely devoted to his care. He has already earned it.

I'd rather not have him messing with the bloody crater in my ass cheek when I know he will be freaking out the whole time lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should be able to count on him. No matter what.

That's a BS excuse he's giving about being a weeny about blood and open wounds.

You love someone, you get past it and do what you gotta do.

No no.....HE didn't give any excuse. I just know him really well and I already know he doesn't do well with this kind of shit. I'm sure he was expecting to and is glad he doesn't have to.

If I needed him to he definitely would. He would just pull up a puke bucket and have a seat and get to work.

But I don't need him to do it. My kid literally begged to do it. So she gets the honors lol.

All I really need is someone to pull out the ribbon gauze little by little each day. I'm sure on a night she's with friends the BF will handle it. I'll keep you posted lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He would vomit if he had to clean your ass wound?

Damn.

He really needs to grow a set.

If I was him I'd pull out the gauze while I was fucking you.

Probably. It's pretty nasty.

It's mrsa....there was necrotic tissue. I got in early but it got bad fast. It's not all stanky and rank but man it's gnarly. All oozy and shit lol.

I know he would do it for me. I don't want him to have to. Luckily my daughter is more like me and loves gross stuff so she would be upset if I didn't let her. Hell she was pissed we went to urgent care and didn't tell her because she wanted to watch it get cut and drained lol.

You are a doctor. An eye doctor....but a doctor none the less. No shit you'd pull out wound gauze while fucking. I probably would too lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah I've never had anything like this happen.

My bf is having the yard sprayed now and he covered every corner and molding in peppermint oil lol.

I need to have my daughter help me with the wound care because....well....it's my ass cheek. It's hard to reach and I have to start pulling a centimeter of the ribbon gauze out once a day, wash it, put the ointment on it and all that jazz.

If it's not better in a week I'll need the hospital. Sucks!

He is trying to force me to just lay down until it's better. He almost didn't let me go for the nightly dog walk...I'm not glass ffs. It's not like I get sweaty walking in the middle of the night when it's cooler. He doesn't want half my ass to end up amputated LOL

Why aren't you getting Silver Chain treatment with the silver dressing? To me you are being under treated. No ointmentt was put on me. It was packed every day by nurses with the silver ribbon.

I wash every area where a boil could form now twice a week with chlorhexidine.... no bloody Golden Staphylococcus or Proteus Mirabilis or anything equivalent again.....If I don't watch out I am going to become reclusive like Howard Hughs.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why aren't you getting Silver Chain treatment with the silver dressing? To me you are being under treated. No ointmentt was put on me. It was packed every day by nurses with the silver ribbon.

I wash every area where a boil could form now twice a week with chlorhexidine.... no bloody Golden Staphylococcus or Proteus Mirrabilis or anytthing equivalent again.....If I don't watch out I am going to become reclusive like Howard Hughs.

Well the doc said if it doesn't stop oozing to get the silver algenate but so far....it's not really needed.

I'm lucky I'm trained in wound care so yeah I've been washing it and hitting it with chlorhexedine lol. Staph is a motherfucker. When they said "mrsa" I though "awww fuck I was afraid of that". It's just so aggressive and hard to kill.

I'm not sick and have no fever so thank God for that. I know how fast that can change though.

Everyone is in the house is freaked out about bugs now. Last summer my daughter caught west Nile virus from a mosquito. This summer? I get ass cheek mrsa from a spider bite. Awesome!