What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well the doc said if it doesn't stop oozing to get the silver algenate but so far....it's not really needed.

I'm lucky I'm trained in wound care so yeah I've been washing it and hitting it with chlorhexedine lol. Staph is a motherfucker. When they said "mrsa" I though "awww fuck I was afraid of that". It's just so aggressive and hard to kill.

I'm not sick and have no fever so thank God for that. I know how fast that can change though.

Everyone is in the house is freaked out about bugs now. Last summer my daughter caught west Nile virus from a mosquito. This summer? I get ass cheek mrsa from a spider bite. Awesome!

You wound dressings should contain the silver honestly.... you saw my wound and how huge it was it took 14 weeks to heal... and I have had 3 smaller ones and the first of the 3 took 7 weeks.... I have pictures. I had 5 operations last year.

I have discovered that even if a pimple appears I am straight to emergency. MY BIG MISTAKE was delaying the first major one for 6 days.. I had 2 surgeries on it and 16 day stay in hospital and then 12 weeks at SilverChain.... the first 2 weeks, Silver Chain sent me back to hospital for wound dressing... I had to have this vacuum thingy attached to me to keep it draining.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You wound dressings should contain the silver honestly.... you saw my wound and how huge it was it took 14 weeks to heal... and I have had 3 smaller ones and the first of the 3 took 7 weeks.... I have pictures. I had 5 operations last year.

I have discovered that even if a pimple appears I am straight to emergency. MY BIG MISTAKE was delaying the first major one for 6 days.. I had 2 surgeries on it and 16 day stay in hospital and then 12 weeks at SilverChain.... the first 2 weeks, Silver Chain sent me back to hospital for wound dressing... I had to have this vacuum thingy attached to me to keep it draining.

Well it's very moist, Cas. It's still all oozey....the silver wouldn't really make a difference here.

I guess if it's still bad next week I may get some. But it's even looking better today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I woke up at 4am this morning and my bf (still wild calling him that) had been up all night and wrote 3 articles. And he was drunk.

And he decided we should sit on the front porch for a while. He likes to do that sometimes. And he was so nostalgic this morning he was talking about how he wants to take his older brother camping.

And he wants to take me to this retarded expensive steak restaurant in our city and told me the dress he wants me to wear. And he is adorable.

Then I laid down in bed with him for a while and listened to him talk for nearly 30 minutes about my eyes and my smile and how amazing they are and how it hasn't changed at all in 20 years and how he has never met a woman who had that same thing I have (whatever that is). Told me he compared every woman he went out with to me and they always fell short. Went on to talk about my eyes with serial killer level attention to detail. This man says the most genuinely romantic shit I've ever heard. Probably because I know he actually means it.

Then he went on about how no matter what happens with me and him I will always have a home here no matter what and that my daughters will always have a home here. Sometimes I think he has it in the back of his mind that I'll take off on him again. I really can't be mad at that because it's exactly what I've done to him in the past.

I laid with him until he started snoring and now I'm sitting having coffee thinking about the morning I just had lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well it's very moist, Cas. It's still all oozey....the silver wouldn't really make a difference here.

I guess if it's still bad next week I may get some. But it's even looking better today.

Why do you say that?

The silver infused packing strip's kill bacteria. They are very expensive... that is why the help heal quicker by making sure the wound stays free of bacteria.

From the net, "Silver is a well-documented antimicrobial, that has been shown to kill bacteria, fungi and certain viruses.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are expecting severe storms in se michigan, preventing me from doing outdoor work, so I decided it was a good day to do nothing :D Just drinking coffee and visiting some of my favorite websites.. It's great be a lazy ass once in awhile lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you say that?

The silver infused packing strip's kill bacteria. They are very expensive... that is why the help heal quicker by making sure the wound stays free of bacteria.

From the net, "Silver is a well-documented antimicrobial, that has been shown to kill bacteria, fungi and certain viruses.

Well it's anti microbial yes but it also keeps the wound moist by creating a gel barrier. That's why I said that.

It's funny you brought this up. My bf ordered it last night because I guess he was reading about it lol. So I guess I will be using it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are expecting severe storms in se michigan, preventing me from doing outdoor work, so I decided it was a good day to do nothing :D Just drinking coffee and visiting some of my favorite websites.. It's great be a lazy ass once in awhile lol

We just had a pretty intense one blow through here in Troy.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope but the wind was pretty intense!

It's probably over by you now yeah?
BAHAHA.. Yeah.. It never happened. It was dark as night and I heard thunder, but 15min after I signed off here, the fricken sun was shining LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BAHAHA.. Yeah.. It never happened. It was dark as night and I heard thunder, but 15min after I signed off here, the fricken sun was shining LOL.

It was over fast here as well.

I did yard work this morning way before that storm showed up.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Me? Having fresh pineapple, coffee, and an English muffin. Hope to catch a few when the tide gets higher.

Get some Cannalean , could knock down an elephant if you drink to much , same thing as gummies but it's a flavored syrup..

I take both as a night cap and goodbye insomnia

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Had company for over 2 weeks more like a sanity break for him and his ol lady, he's used to abuse .. finally the couch surfer went back to his to sober up ,get cleaned up and head back ..:LOL3:

Now I'm watching average fodder on the tele as I make lists of show streams in the app memory

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ouch 'eh?
xFuSCih.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m eating birria tacos from Eas Los that are to die for. 5 stars.

There is a pie in my fridge. This mother fucker brought pie home. I’m about to be snatched AF in this gown and he brings me a fucking strawberry pie. Ugggggh

Which is my favorite and I’m about to slay a slice after I kill this plate and wipe the consume off my chin :PuffPuffPass:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm currently laying in bed trying really hard to ask my bf for the soup he wants to make for me so badly. I just can't imagine putting anything in my mouth right now. He is out there making crab ragoons.

I'm fighting the urge to pull out all the ribbon gauze. It's all itchy af today.

I hate spiders now. HATE.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting dressed so I can get coffee with the my cousin and then off to the dog park with him and his horse (cane corso) and my curly turd (my daughter’s golden doodle).

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
When I did that on Monday past we (the waiting room asylumites) commiserated together and cheered for each other's hope of a turn.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Drinking coffee, puffin on my vape and just bought gold snake earrings and a gold snake ring online.
All in all a productive morning imho