What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching the deer eat the grass, and some quail strutting around the deck. One of the quail smacked into the glass briefly while trying to rush its reflection. :Happy5::PuffPuffPass:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finishing packing, off on my holidays tomorrow.
14121025-af4d6089-2116-4fc6-b6c7-af1b5d765368.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finishing packing, off on my holidays tomorrow.
14121025-af4d6089-2116-4fc6-b6c7-af1b5d765368.jpg
Wow!!!.. niiice, Swampy. Have fun and be safe :) Not sure if you want to share, but where are you going?..Looks beautiful.

I'm drinking a cup of coffee, doing laundry and reading poems on Bastard Factory. @chew the fat, you are extremely talented at writing poems. I enjoyed them :)

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's my day off and I'm just sitting here sorting out some thoughts and staring into space. I had a cup of coffee and smoked a little weed, then grabbed a beer and started thinking about what I want to eat. I guess I heard a car pull in but didn't think anything of it. All of a sudden, I hear the back patio door opening. WTF! I jumped out of the chair and ran to the kitchen.

It was my dad's wife. She didn't expect me to be home but she saw that the patio door wasn't completely shut and thought she'd give it a try. Scared the shit out of me! She had some old 45 records that someone was giving away and I guess her intention was to leave them on the patio and text me to tell me she left a package. She was going to get her nails done but the shop wasn't open yet, so she stopped by my place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Having a bourbon in my boyfriends office with him while he writes an article. He is so painfully attractive when he is writing. Sitting here with a cigar all focused. Using big words. Talking about the global politcal history behind the Ukraine conflict.

All right wing and shit.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Currently pondering what qualifies as a "big word" in this day and age.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Having a bourbon in my boyfriends office with him while he writes an article. He is so painfully attractive when he is writing. Sitting here with a cigar all focused. Using big words. Talking about the global politcal history behind the Ukraine conflict.

All right wing and shit.

I hope he's not the sort of right winger who thinks NATO and by default, the US, were correct in being dishonourable towards Russia for decades and particularly now in Ukraine...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just go home from the grocery store and bought a few ingredients to make cabbage rolls. Going to make them for tonight.. yummy :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope he's not the sort of right winger who thinks NATO and by default, the US, were correct in being dishonourable towards Russia for decades and particularly now in Ukraine...

Nope. And he isn't all pro the Ukraine shit either.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got done eating dinner and doing chops in my facebook groups after a 3-month hiatus. Bout to lay down and watch a movie.. very exciting, I know :) lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Drinking a beer.

It was a long day in the sun.

First I played an outdoor gig with my music duet for a few hours, then I had a baseball game. I got the game tying RBI in a 3-1 game that we eventually won.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The hard plastic cladding (protective wrap) we just replaced start rubbing on the return hose into the wire mesh so I pulled the pin for the rest of Sunday. Need to fix it tomorrow morning, but until then it's BBQ beef and whiskey time.

Oh, and maybe a spot of tormenting Flynn and her flying monkey tards for shits and giggles..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sitting in BFs office having a beer and watching him play WarHammer.

We spent all day in bed and he made me a chicken wrap. Now we drink.

His foot is numb so I'm worried about his neuropathy and why it's happening. He normally doesn't have full sensation in his feet. He says it feels like he has socks on all the time. But it's been annoying him enough where he is fussing about it. He never fusses.

It's always in my mind..."oh fuck is this his MS?" He was diagnosed 6 years ago and in the past 6 years he has had no signs and hasn't had much damage. He is due for his yearly MRI and I get to be there to annoy him and grill his doctor.

Shits like a boogeyman in the closet of my mind. I cried for days when he told me he has it. I don't tell him when something is bothering him that MS is my first thought but I don't need to because it's always his as well. He is terrified of ending up in a wheelchair. There is no way I'd ever leave him....if his MS starts ravaging him that's even more reason to stay.

I figured I'd be living back in Metro and be closer to him and be able to be here more so he isn't alone and I can help him more. I had a huge plot twist but I'm doing exactly what I've always wanted to do. Be here and fully available to the person who has always....without fail and without motive...been fully available and there for me all my life.

So I'm having a drink and being all emo.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm sitting in BFs office having a beer and watching him play WarHammer.

We spent all day in bed and he made me a chicken wrap. Now we drink.

His foot is numb so I'm worried about his neuropathy and why it's happening. He normally doesn't have full sensation in his feet. He says it feels like he has socks on all the time. But it's been annoying him enough where he is fussing about it. He never fusses.

It's always in my mind..."oh fuck is this his MS?" He was diagnosed 6 years ago and in the past 6 years he has had no signs and hasn't had much damage. He is due for his yearly MRI and I get to be there to annoy him and grill his doctor.

Shits like a boogeyman in the closet of my mind. I cried for days when he told me he has it. I don't tell him when something is bothering him that MS is my first thought but I don't need to because it's always his as well. He is terrified of ending up in a wheelchair. There is no way I'd ever leave him....if his MS starts ravaging him that's even more reason to stay.

I figured I'd be living back in Metro and be closer to him and be able to be here more so he isn't alone and I can help him more. I had a huge plot twist but I'm doing exactly what I've always wanted to do. Be here and fully available to the person who has always....without fail and without motive...been fully available and there for me all my life.

So I'm having a drink and being all emo.
MS is horrible. I know a lot about it, unfortunately. I hope he has the recursive/remitting kind (RRMS) and not a chronic progressive disease course (CPMS). The good news is that he is 6 years into his diagnosis and hasn't had any major exacerbations, and there are a lot more drug therapies now than there were even 5 or 10 years ago. Also, there are many newer studies regarding the importance of diet, nutrition and exercise shown to be of immense help in staving off disease progression.

In the end it's up to God, of course, but a loving caregiver is the greatest gift anyone suffering from this horrible disease can have, and the greatest advantage for them.

The best advice is to keep him moving.

Regards

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I was in love with my best friend in high school and she got diagnosed with MS.

It turned her mind twisted and she sought to destroy anything that wasn't nailed down. By the time we were 23, I had to kick her to the curb permanently. I haven't spoken with her since even though my wife and kids have, and have visited her and her family.. because they have a family aspect to it as well, distinct from my own.

I still love her but I don't like her one bit. Nor do I like how I was with her...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MS is horrible. I know a lot about it, unfortunately. I hope he has the recursive/remitting kind (RRMS) and not a chronic progressive disease course (CPMS). The good news is that he is 6 years into his diagnosis and hasn't had any major exacerbations, and there are a lot more drug therapies now than there were even 5 or 10 years ago. Also, there are many newer studies regarding the importance of diet, nutrition and exercise shown to be of immense help in staving off disease progression.

In the end it's up to God, of course, but a loving caregiver is the greatest gift anyone suffering from this horrible disease can have, and the greatest advantage for them.

The best advice is to keep him moving.

Regards

He....thank God....has the RRMS. They say that can change at any minute but so far so good.

We definitely keep moving. He is SO on the ball too.

We read all the studies. When he told me about it I was still in the rehab program and I read everything. All about rebuilding the shieth and all that.....no cure....doesn't cure it...but it can reverse damage. He has a few lesions but it's not serious. I'll know more with his MRI.

He has NOTHING going on. But everything thing makes me nervous.

Thank you ♡

His meds are insane. Heavy. And damaging. Fucking kills me. Can you email the diet stuff? Right now he does most all the cooking. He is seeing his doctor next month and wants to switch meds to the shot.

I will be his caregiver and I adore him so...we got that covered ♡ though he is mad that we are finally together and his MS could progress and he wants to enjoy me lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was in love with my best friend in high school and she got diagnosed with MS.

It turned her mind twisted and she sought to destroy anything that wasn't nailed down. By the time we were 23, I had to kick her to the curb permanently. I haven't spoken with her since even though my wife and kids have, and have visited her and her family.. because they have a family aspect to it as well, distinct from my own.

I still love her but I don't like her one bit. Nor do I like how I was with her...

This has been my best friend since middle school. We dated once as well in 99. Stayed best friends all these years since.

No matter what happens with his MS he is STUCK with me. He was gonna be anyway lol he changed but he changed in a more mature way.

I love who I am when I'm with him. Seriously. He will criticize me but it's real and he sees good in me that I don't even see.

This man took care of his sick and dying mother for a decade. Even through his MS diagnosis. Wouldn't even let me come over and clean. I mean....I've been doing it now lol. He is just amazing.

Last edited: