What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Taken an uncharacteristic break at work because I needed to brew more coffee and I'm just not feeling very ambitious today... lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's kinda frustrating, honestly. He has always been like this and I've let him serve me this way through our entire friendship. I come to him to be babied.

But now we are out of the friendzone I want to do things for him and if I ask he says no. So now I just do the shit without asking him and he tells me I don't have to do anything...I don't do it because I have to.

It's always been him doing so much for others and it's foreign and uncomfortable for him to allow another person to do things for him.

We butt heads here.....I hope you are right.
Mrs Breakfall bends over backwards for me too. Over the past 15 years, she’s never missed making me breakfast, coffee and packing me a lunch. The average Aussie chick would never do that…it’s generally all about themselves.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Just finished spending time with an (ex-?) stray I brought in after she prematurely had a litter of kittens and lost all four within a few days. She's evaded several visits by the SPCA doing catch-sterilize-release sweeps and I decided I can't keep waiting for them to scoop her up. I don't want her (or me) to go through that again.

She's already had an initial assessment at the vet's with another appointment next week and her spay is scheduled for the end of this month.

She's a tiny thing; not much bigger than a kitten even though she's at least a year old. She's also the one who, as a wee barely-weaned kitten with an eye infection almost chewed off my thumb when I grabbed her so I could apply some terramycin to her peepers. That's how she got her name: Purranha (Ranha for short).

The older she's gotten the friendlier she gets and is now an absolute sweetheart. She charmed everyone at the vet's office, starting with the doctor who tried to coax her out of the carrier with a bit of CheezWhiz on her finger but instead of eating the treat Ranha rubbed her face on the doc's finger and got CheezWhiz all over her cheek.

:OhGawd:

Until she's had all her shots and procedures she's got a room to herself so I go in there several times a day to play with her or just sit and read, depending what kind of mood she's in.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just finished spending time with an (ex-?) stray I brought in after she prematurely had a litter of kittens and lost all four within a few days. She's evaded several visits by the SPCA doing catch-sterilize-release sweeps and I decided I can't keep waiting for them to scoop her up. I don't want her (or me) to go through that again.

She's already had an initial assessment at the vet's with another appointment next week and her spay is scheduled for the end of this month.

She's a tiny thing; not much bigger than a kitten even though she's at least a year old. She's also the one who, as a wee barely-weaned kitten with an eye infection almost chewed off my thumb when I grabbed her so I could apply some terramycin to her peepers. That's how she got her name: Purranha (Ranha for short).

The older she's gotten the friendlier she gets and is now an absolute sweetheart. She charmed everyone at the vet's office, starting with the doctor who tried to coax her out of the carrier with a bit of CheezWhiz on her finger but instead of eating the treat Ranha rubbed her face on the doc's finger and got CheezWhiz all over her cheek.

:OhGawd:

Until she's had all her shots and procedures she's got a room to herself so I go in there several times a day to play with her or just sit and read, depending what kind of mood she's in.
Im patting my adopted female cat as we speak. My two Tom cats are shit-scared of her (literally) and she’s also only 3/4 their size because she too had kittens when she was only a kitten herself. She has the street smartz and doesn’t back down.
The previous old man that ended up in an old age home, called her Skinz, short for Skinny, but she’s a muscular little nugget. We call her MissyMoo as well as Skinz.

I think she wants to get rid of the boys and have the house to herself. Hopefully things settle down or I may have to find her a new home where she’s an only-cat. She’s very cute and enjoys a cuddle or four.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking on check a trade for decorators, I need the outside done, both neighbors either side have it done , makes mine look like pikey heaven.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fried up some onions and broccolini, to be placed over some mashed potatoes and a tin of tapas mussels and their sauce.

I did however add extra chilli sauce.

It was tasty, filling, and overall very good.

6.9/10

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's on my list but I keep forgetting to bring my phone.
I don't carry it around with me all the time so unless I'm leaving the house it usually sits here on the computer desk.
I carry my phone around religiously...

There's no telling what happens in any given day at work or when home.

20230509-163106-0-1683614232501.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just go home from the veterinarian's office. I had bloodwork done on my last remaining old-timer and was relieved to find out that he's going to be around for me to love a while longer. Got meds for his liver, but it's nothing serious... Very happy :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just go home from the veterinarian's office. I had bloodwork done on my last remaining old-timer and was relieved to find out that he's going to be around for me to love a while longer. Got meds for his liver, but it's nothing serious... Very happy :)

Glad to hear. I lost my first Himalayan cat Martine to kidney issues. Broke my heart. Very difficult seeing him fail day after day. We did all that we could. Makes me sad to talk about it now

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Glad to hear. I lost my first Himalayan cat Martine to kidney issues. Broke my heart. Very difficult seeing him fail day after day. We did all that we could. Makes me sad to talk about it now
I'm still struggling from the loss of my 2 other babies who I had to have put down in the last month.. a week apart. I have not recovered... I miss them so much and my heart is still aching :'(

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7-BC56-C51-3-EC5-457-B-AF72-6-D032527-E5-EA.jpg
Every morning this squirrel comes for breakfast, he must be the boss cos the rest stay down in the garden. Cat loves him but nothing else is allowed, no birds or she chases them away, only squirrel has the honour. theres always seed all over that part of my bedroom.

I'd just open the window and let kitty do his job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Go on, lick his neck.

LoL I licked his cheek yesterday. No clue why. We were laying in bed scrolling the internet and I suddenly had the urge to lick his face....so I did lol.

He called me a goon and jammed his finger into my belly button(he knows that makes me jump out of my skin lol)

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LoL I licked his cheek yesterday. No clue why. We were laying in bed scrolling the internet and I suddenly had the urge to lick his face....so I did lol.

He called me a goon and jammed his finger into my belly button(he knows that makes me jump out of my skin lol
A sense of humour is very important in a relationship.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are about to take the dog on a morning walk and than he is going to make breakfast.

Squish is getting picked up in a few hours and she will be gone until Saturday.

Her dad picks her up Sunday mornings and takes her to church and then takes her out to a park or whatever where he spends a few hours with her. It's been going pretty smoothly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am enjoying a lazy morning, drinking coffee and netz surfin I don't work the rest of the week, so really don't know what to do with all this free time. Going out shortly to clean out some flower beds..
I‘m the same Raven….I’m an artist on commission. I’m able to have a semi-retired lifestyle through my art.