What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I just drank my limit on a work night, so I'm making a cup of coffee.

(Drip) through a single use coffee bag w/added cold water a minute after infusing lest I wake up in the morning and projectile vomit the remnants of the cup, except clear... because my caffeine/coffee sensitivity is astronomical these days.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I too am making a pot of coffee.
Fell asleep way too early last night and woke around 3am.
I hate getting up at 0-dark-thirty... I'll probably feel like I need a nap all day now.
*grumble*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He loves you like a motherfucking berzerker. Here kitty kitty KITTY!

- Did Jay say that or did Silent Bob?

He really does. In our entire friendship he has treated me with love and respect. And he knows the raw, uncensored and unhinged version of me pretty well as he is one of the very few who get to see that. I can go to him with literally anything and everything.

Like I said I have no idea why I didn't marry him 20 years ago when we were a couple. And he told me he would have taken me back at anytime and that it took him 10 years kind of get over me. He never married. Never had kids. He had short term girlfriends he never got serious with. And now I know why and I'm floored.

And I was over here with boyfriends over the years and had NO IDEA he felt the way he did. NONE. I never wanted to mess up our friendship with anything romantic and since I'm the one who left him to give my piece of shit ex boyfriend a second chance out of guilt and obligation....I really believed he would never want to date me again or be with me that way and I figured friends is better than nothing at all. And he has been my best and most loyal and loving friend I have.

So yeah that's going on lol. And that was Jay no doubt. The CLIT COMMANDER. He makes that shit WORK. He grabs it with his fingers and says "ooooo you little fuck".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He really does. In our entire friendship he has treated me with love and respect. And he knows the raw, uncensored and unhinged version of me pretty well as he is one of the very few who get to see that. I can go to him with literally anything and everything.

Like I said I have no idea why I didn't marry him 20 years ago when we were a couple. And he told me he would have taken me back at anytime and that it took him 10 years kind of get over me. He never married. Never had kids. He had short term girlfriends he never got serious with. And now I know why and I'm floored.

And I was over here with boyfriends over the years and had NO IDEA he felt the way he did. NONE. I never wanted to mess up our friendship with anything romantic and since I'm the one who left him to give my piece of shit ex boyfriend a second chance out of guilt and obligation....I really believed he would never want to date me again or be with me that way and I figured friends is better than nothing at all. And he has been my best and most loyal and loving friend I have.

So yeah that's going on lol. And that was Jay no doubt. The CLIT COMMANDER. He makes that shit WORK. He grabs it with his fingers and says "ooooo you little fuck".
Löl…if I grabbed Mrs Breakfall‘s clit and said that, I‘d cop one in the nose!
:Excited6:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Z4eThEs.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Added a custom background to my webcam effects then fiddled with the camera's display in OBS Studio and added a different background to the templates. Getting ready to change clothes and go to Kroger (need milk of the moo cow).

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Petting my pussy while I post shit online. A load of laundry on the go.. soon to the dryer. Might stalk my hot new neghbor. She may go missing.. Not. Just kidding of course. Eat more food. Tummy isn't satisfied yet. Bloody Hell!!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I am having bourbon over ice. As I understand it from previous discussions with knowledgeable internet masters, it's a cheap brand that I swill fit only for the lowest of class, but good enough for the likes of me. I find it acceptable and relaxing.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Fucking fun! two hour and half drive ahead at this ridiculous time the middle of the night. One day gonna tell my family to fuck right off and not look back. I need whisky asap. No I won't drive while drinking but the persons I am picking up better have some or else I KILL KILL THEM. No killing eiiher. Fuck I shouldn't be so loyal and nice.

Have a nice night all you bastards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Friday is deep cleaning day so I'm about to get started.

We made chili and hot sauce at 5am. Than we took the dog for a long walk and I made smoothies. Now bestie is sleeping and I'm about to hard core clean and reorganize cabinets.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Friday is deep cleaning day so I'm about to get started.

We made chili and hot sauce at 5am. Than we took the dog for a long walk and I made smoothies. Now bestie is sleeping and I'm about to hard core clean and reorganize cabinets.
Just reading this I’m knackered.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I reset my password to this site last week and just tried to get on today.. and f'ing duh.. I couldn't remember it LOLOL.. Hadda have BF reset it.. So yep... here I am :) bout to get ready to go to work..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Preparing a roast chicken with a Orange Muscat sauce…

images

Ingredients
  • 8 Boned Chicken Thighs (or Breasts)
  • 1/4 cup Eagle Eye Muscat Canelli
  • 1 tsp Red Curry
  • 1/2 tsp Smokey Paprika
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
  • 100ml Orange Muscat wine

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Preparing a roast chicken with a Orange Muscat sauce…

images

Ingredients
  • 8 Boned Chicken Thighs (or Breasts)
  • 1/4 cup Eagle Eye Muscat Canelli
  • 1 tsp Red Curry
  • 1/2 tsp Smokey Paprika
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
  • 100ml Orange Muscat wine
Sad chicken noises.