What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm preparing to take refresher courses for my EMT license.

I'll be going back to work in the next few months. ....just gonna do per diem midnight a few nights a week.
Good for you @Dove
I'm planning to retire in the near future & start a small business.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On way back from the park this morning some kid throwing a tantrum, he looked about 10, bit old for tantrums imo, sounded like he needed an exorcism, then he ran up and punched his dad in the back, I was thinking are you seriously going to let that go, and he did, I could here this kid even when they turned the corner, fucking cereal killer in the making.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
retire: leave one's job and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to work

It sounds like you do not know what "retire" means Senile @Joe.

Or is it just your compulsive lying taking control again? Tough habit to break, Liar @Joe?

Make a post, guess who shows up.....@The Prowler!

Howya doin' Prowler?!

Yahh, I wanna do a small business sometime in the future.

I done a few small ones in the past, but I'd like to try something bigger.

But fer fun tho.

Actually I was gonna start a separate thread on the topic where you and others can chime in about your ideas, insights or past experiences.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^Such a busy bee...and some ppl have the nerve to call you boring. ;)

Reading the really exciting post above.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
^Such a busy bee...and some ppl have the nerve to call you boring. ;)

Reading the really exciting post above.

Oh I am extremely boring in almost every sense of the word and I love it that way.

Being well-adapted to a fucked up society isn't what I'd ever call a flex.

**edit**
Getting ready to start the upload to YouTube

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Uploading the files to test PHP versions of the new web pages that will eventually replace the ootikof.net domain.

Also downloading a plugin for OBS Studio.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Finished the QC checks on the new web site (resolved some minor formatting issues and the last of the form errors even though they weren't actually breaking functionality); it's only awaiting a domain to which I can upload it.

Also installed the plugin for OBS Studio and upgraded the text elements in the Misc.Derbis templates (Episodes and PSAs).

Currently taking a break to make a pot of coffee and mentally sketch out the next Misc.Derbis PSA.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting up on my patio, drinking cold water. 38c very humid. Went for some waves early. Ocean water was like a bathtub

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Finished the QC checks on the new web site (resolved some minor formatting issues and the last of the form errors even though they weren't actually breaking functionality); it's only awaiting a domain to which I can upload it.

Also installed the plugin for OBS Studio and upgraded the text elements in the Misc.Derbis templates (Episodes and PSAs).

Currently taking a break to make a pot of coffee and mentally sketch out the next Misc.Derbis PSA.

You sound good at this sort of thing. I don’t have the patience for it, so good for you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting up on my patio, drinking cold water. 38c very humid. Went for some waves early. Ocean water was like a bathtub
I hate humid weather. We don't get it very often here, but when we do I get the worst headaches from it. I can only imagine what you're going through, but I imagine you are used to it considering where you live.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
d71e5c6dc89a330c47e5bc350eb28520.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m making Sunday dinner….

Logged in to see the rinse, wash REPEATS aka CPS’s most wanted.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Rendering a JWildfire fractal; first one I've done in a while.

And no KM/Aylana you can't see it when it's done...
...it's not for the likes of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I started my period and it's a rough rough one and I'm cramped up and feeling like bloated shit. And I was laying with M and told him I was dying for brownies.

So he tells me to get up and we will go get brownies and ice cream....it's 2am lol.

So we went and got brownie mix, chocolate chip cookie mix, vanilla ice cream and redi whip....we have chocolate syrup here.

So that's what I am doing. Hanging out while M makes the cookie mix and puts the brownie mix on it and we are making sundaes out of this

20230502-030354.jpg

20230502-031315.jpg

I should have married him 20 years ago. I just might fix that :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So I started my period and it's a rough rough one and I'm cramped up and feeling like bloated shit. And I was laying with M and told him I was dying for brownies.

So he tells me to get up and we will go get brownies and ice cream....it's 2am lol.

So we went and got brownie mix, chocolate chip cookie mix, vanilla ice cream and redi whip....we have chocolate syrup here.

So that's what I am doing. Hanging out while M makes the cookie mix and puts the brownie mix on it and we are making sundaes out of this

20230502-030354.jpg

20230502-031315.jpg

I should have married him 20 years ago. I just might fix that :D

He loves you like a motherfucking berzerker. Here kitty kitty KITTY!

- Did Jay say that or did Silent Bob?