What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
just chillin. truck is ready and be hitting the road tomorrow morning. first stop Orillia pick up my big bro. than off to Bobcaygeon(well technically just outside of it)for some camping and fishing for a week. than? who knows.. but we'll be around the Lake Nipissing area by the 15th of next month. pick up a couple more peeps. more camping, drinking, fishing.. whatever comes to our minds. might hit Manitoba depending certain peoples schedules. if not well plenty of options to choose from at Lake Nipissing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been doing laundry since yesterday. All the new appliances got here. We have a new stove. New fridge. New dish washer. And new washer and dryer.

I picked a top loading washer that has a large well and no agitator. And found out yesterday that I'm too short to reach clothes at the bottom.

So I'm getting a stool lol. We got a charcoal grill yesterday as well.

Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Huzah! New appliances!! I can barely reach the clothes at the bottom of my washing machine on tiptoes. Still like it better than front loading tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Huzah! New appliances!! I can barely reach the clothes at the bottom of my washing machine on tiptoes. Still like it better than front loading tho.

My man ordered a stool for me and yes...laughed a lot.

I LOVE it though. We got the washer and dryer together.

My last one was a front loader. I'll never get another front loader. I hated it. The top loader is awesome! No agitator so nothing for clothes and blankets to get caught in. No place for mold and gunk....I love it.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
WKKxh3j.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Cleaning out my sock drawer. (I have a sock hording prob)
Trying to remember the name of a sci-fi movie that had ppl trapped in their vehicles in some long dystopian line.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. I need to hold off on the couch glue as well. It will happen around 2, with a challenging crossword puzzle.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Just got back from the big bro's shop getting an update on our friend in the(was in)the hospital from our brief trip. Banged up pretty bad and a load road to full recovery but alive so thats the main thing

Now just chillin and posting stuff

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Been up since 2:45 a.m. did 5 hours of driving, did my brotherly duties, got all trafficked up even lost for a few, and now i feel like i worked 15 hours. So zombie mode online and hopefully a nap soon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am pissing on the images of posters I think are bitch asses.

Yep, I printed their images or avis out. I am pissing on them right now.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
better get some hunkering down time in. the big bro needs to be at work even earlier than this morning in the a.m. zombie mode will be engaged on BF again. Ugh the things I do for family. Good night all

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching a friendly neighbor mow my property for me. My lawn mower is currently broken.
Helluva nice guy!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready to go to the store. I’ve got my list, so I won’t forget anything. Maybe I’ll stop somewhere for a bite, before I go. Such exciting stuff.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
in a lot of pain. the gas pains are gone though. don't know what i'll do after all the drinking. can't sleep Rick will be home early as he has a few days off. Least he isn't pissed like last night. better have a shower soon though so i look half ways decent for him. clean up the kitchen even the room is beyond insanity spinning out of control. wonder what i should wear for him? or nothing at all..
i better get this all so there isn't another episode
have a nice day guys