What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Filling up my water bottle, to ride my bike down and watch this show. This boat has been stuck on the beach for 3 weeks

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Having some coffee. About to finish cleaning the house.

Listening to the rain and I have a dog on my leg.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Posting this that online. Crashing early this fucking heat has me in the mood for absolutely nothing.. gotta wake up super early be out of the city. For how long? not sure just yet but some shit has to get done up north. Hopefully live in the lake(s)the rest of the time. Be right back...*Matthew Lillard voice*

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Posting this that online. Crashing early this fucking heat has me in the mood for absolutely nothing.. gotta wake up super early be out of the city. For how long? not sure just yet but some shit has to get done up north. Hopefully live in the lake(s)the rest of the time. Be right back...*Matthew Lillard voice*
Tomorrow all you can eat ribs @ Swiss Chalet

MEUOBT0_o.jpg

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Better get my ass going on the road soon. Long drive but thankfully not a long stay. Gotta get shit down and be a productive member of city. Contribute. Not be a lazy stooge living off others. Be back later.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just chilling.. today's my birfday and my mom's is on the 24th so this month I've been hustling around finishing up both my mom and Dad's celebratory holiday and birthday events we let accumulate since I'm such a pain in the ass..

So I got back in about 20 mins ago after searching for random yummies like the stocking stuffers of gift givings..

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Just chilling.. today's my birfday and my mom's is on the 24th so this month I've been hustling around finishing up both my mom and Dad's celebratory holiday and birthday events we let accumulate since I'm such a pain in the ass..

So I got back in about 20 mins ago after searching for random yummies like the stocking stuffers of gift givings..

Looking at a ghost!!!

Someone posted you died. I’m so happy to see you xoxo

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sitting in the air conditioning. I took a walk up to the local grocery store and stopped at the beer store to make sure I have enough beer at home. Also, I needed a bag of tobacco. It wasn't all that bad of a walk for being 90 degrees outside.

I checked the weather radar and (hopefully) waiting for some storms to pass through. We need the rain.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just cruising through the net while drinking some rum. Gotta be up super early in the a.m. Gotta hit the road by 6 a.m. Ugh. Gotta quit this adulting shit soon. Enjoy your night all. Be back tomorrow at point

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Floods are done and over with but still takes 3 hours to drive to a place that normally takes just over an hour. Fuck its good to be home my head hurts. Fuck construction everywhere I go. I feel good saying that. Time to relax and live online til I pass out.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Last swigs of the whisky, having some burgers, and just watching this that on youtube
Should crash soon been up a long time

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just chilling with movies, online shit, my pussy, and whisky. Gotta hit the road tomorrow but thankfully not a great rush to get there. Needed in the afternoon. Have a few more drinks than crash for the night

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fucking around the next few days. Chances I will be intoxicated or something else all together. Sunday need lots of sleep. Than Monday morning off on a long journey in the north.. west. Here there camping, visiting relatives, fishing.. Blah blah whole lot of shit.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Watching him laying on the bed nekkie with a box fan on full blast aimed right at his balls and the thermostat is set to 60 SMH

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Watching him laying on the bed nekkie with a box fan on full blast aimed right at his balls and the thermostat is set to 60 SMH
Breathe in deep , swamp balls scented air in a wafting cloud so thick you can taste it.. I hope you have incense

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
fighting is never the answer dude.

just cleaning off the BBQ for later on. posting shit online. drinking up a storm. last day of it for awhile

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ill be watching too buddy, been watching nearly 25 years.
Ahhh the the old days before the no head butt rule.. I remember Tank Abbott haha .. lots more rules ... sometimes I watch BKF as well .. and for the fun times that all girls extreme fighting league..

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
Ahhh the the old days before the no head butt rule.. I remember Tank Abbott haha .. lots more rules ... sometimes I watch BKF as well .. and for the fun times that all girls extreme fighting league..
I used to catch UFC here and there but one of my old buddies i used to get wrecked with got me into Pride i started watching UFC religeously when Pride closed down. I was raised on Wanderlei Silva, Mirko CroCop, Fedor them kinda guys but when i started watching UFC so many UFC legends had participated at Pride and same the other ways round.