What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I used to catch UFC here and there but one of my old buddies i used to get wrecked with got me into Pride i started watching UFC religeously when Pride closed down. I was raised on Wanderlei Silva, Mirko CroCop, Fedor them kinda guys but when i started watching UFC so many UFC legends had participated at Pride and same the other ways round.
Yes like those pit matches in those old martial arts movies where they organize those underground fight to the death gambling dens..

When I was a teen me and my buddies used to piggyback real underground fights with fake ones and make a killing in fake sales .. since it was illegal anyways.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Who have you got tonight out of Aspinal and Blades.
I haven't even looked at the fight card, but I glance and have no one that stands out Tom and Leon seem to be what my friend have their money riding on.. I like the chick fights and there's a good one tonight.. I have a bad memory for names some of course will always stay in my head from past impressive experiences..

It's been awhile since anything got broken..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEUY8OK_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
UFC events are free for any of those who don't have streams like us..

Search for UFC viewing parties.. it's free to share live with "friends" so as long as it's not a full shared stream just jump on but beware of scammers and don't hand over any personal data so clear your browser cache folders before ..

Real streams links will only pop up briefly while the fight is going or the moments before..

Check your sources , happy hunting

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Looking at the opened up wall and exposed framing at my backdoor where double wood French doors are being installed…

Love how he decides to do this after I cleaned Thursday :Disagree:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Looking at the opened up wall and exposed framing at my backdoor where double wood French doors are being installed…

Love how he decides to do this after I cleaned Thursday :Disagree:
Cmon now it's really the least he could do then, you clean and he improves your quality of life.. that's the trade off.. he'll deal with you besmurching his humble yet relevant attempt to appease you..

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Cmon now it's really the least he could do then, you clean and he improves your quality of life.. that's the trade off.. he'll deal with you besmurching his humble yet relevant attempt to appease you..

Fair enough. But I love the vibe of the clean house and he did a good job overnight things, but impossible to escape drywall dust.

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
☑ Party supplies
☑ Booze
☑ Grub

Almost fight time .. I was gunna order a bucket of chicken from Church's Chicken but a 12 piece with 2 sides was over 72 bucks so it'll be sausages and spicy fries for grub

Food is so expensive it’s absurd.

Do you make the sausage and spicy fries? My favorite dinner is sausage and roasted potatoes.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Fair enough. But I love the vibe of the clean house and he did a good job overnight things, but impossible to escape drywall dust.
Yup that's on him, he made the mess.. did you tell him to not make a mess, cuz then he's obligated to leave it the way it was or it's as good as saying your cleaning and time means nothing.. take pictures , document his disgusting infractions tell him if you loved me you wouldn't abuse your attempts at providing him a clean home.. :Excited6:

What a scumbag

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Food is so expensive it’s absurd.

Do you make the sausage and spicy fries? My favorite dinner is sausage and roasted potatoes.
Ya , packaged sausage, but the meat inside is tasty, all our packaged sausage intestinal packaging is to thick so if they are stuff with cheese they explode and biting into them the skin doesn't pierce the casing so they turn into hot meat freezies .. ones I have the casings don't remove properly so I have to cut the skin crisscross to avoid the issue

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yup that's on him, he made the mess.. did you tell him to not make a mess, cuz then he's obligated to leave it the way it was or it's as good as saying your cleaning and time means nothing.. take pictures , document his disgusting infractions tell him if you loved me you wouldn't abuse your attempts at providing him a clean home.. :Excited6:

What a scumbag

He is a TERROR… only boy and the baby, so mom and big sis did all the chores :eyeRoLL:

My now adult daughter and I still baby my son… but he has work ethic. I checked chores with a white glove. They know I don’t play when it comes to this.

I am guilty of helping them look for a missing candy knowing damn well I ate it 2 days prior when they were little though… none of us are perfect :Boring:

Last edited:

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ya , packaged sausage, but the meat inside is tasty, all our packaged sausage intestinal packaging is to thick so if they are stuff with cheese they explode and biting into them the skin doesn't pierce the casing so they turn into hot meat freezies .. ones I have the casings don't remove properly so I have to cut the skin crisscross to avoid the issue

I buy packs of the hot Italian sausages and then poke them with a fork so they drip all over the heaping pile of potatoes that has been drizzled with EVOO, s&p and the herbs de provance seasoning from Trader Joe’s here in a roasting dish. So simple and soooooo GOOD.

I really enjoy the Farmer John sausage with “fenel” on the label. I realize all sausage has this, but this variation they add more and it’s soo good for sausage rolls my nan taught me how to make.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
He is a TERROR… only boy and the baby, so mom and big sis did all the chores :eyeRoLL:

My now adult daughter and I still baby my son… but he has work ethic. I checked chores with a white glove. They know I don’t play when it comes to this.

I am guilty of helping them look for a missing candy knowing damn well I ate it 2 days prior when they were though… none of us are perfect :Boring:
Eye, that sweet tooth , I have that same guilty pleasure , It just so happens I stopped by the Bulk Barn all reminiscent of a time they had individual packaged single candies .. know back before these crazy food prices the went for 5 cents each (that's what I remember and I'm sticking to it) but not anymore I left there with around 50 candies and they charged almost 3 bucks a lb so what was a few bucks is now over 10.. this one sealed it for me , it's not worth it anymore

They didn't even have the Kerris line of toffees anymore

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just lazing about. Munching on doritos. Getting the truck all set and packed up for later. Heading out later because I slept in well didn't sleep all night and slept the morning away. Also much less traffic in the evenings where I'm headed. Late BBQ planned with family. Everyone is a little off their game because of the weather. Any way have a great weekend all. Hope no one else disappears from this site. Hehe

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Walking to the fridge and back to me lovely chair with another cold one. What a stressful day this is. Too bad one of me kids ain't around to do all this stressful stuff for me. Ugh so tired

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
My home is NOT a defined place. Where the road is.. that's place me..

On topic making a FB account for the first time in many years. Just to fuck with some people namely family that seems to be talking a lot shit about me on there lately.