What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Chillin' after work. I think it's gonna be a beef bologna sammiches and pretzels kind of evening. I don't feel like cooking. Or cleaning.

And I forgot to check my schedule to see if and when I work tomorrow. fuck.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Google is your friend- - - - - - -

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Chillin' after work. I think it's gonna be a beef bologna sammiches and pretzels kind of evening. I don't feel like cooking. Or cleaning.

And I forgot to check my schedule to see if and when I work tomorrow. fuck.
I had a bologna sammich earlier, with Fritos on it. Was nostalgic lol. Havin fried catfish tonight.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just bathed the dog so he looks his best handsome self for the party, I got him a bow tie but he ate it last night.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Got my MRI this afternoon, better drink coffee this morning cos last time I fell asleep in there.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Day Off. Couldn't sleep past 2:30 AM. Been drinkin' beer and smokin' some weed. Got some laundry started and need to wash some dishes and get some food started. I's gettin' hongry.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
love how they seem to salute lol
there were millions of them up and down the beach waving the claw in the air but would all shoot down these holes when i got close
Every time I put a lighter down it disappears, must be the lighter fairy, thieving Trollope...

Try putting it in your pocket - - - - -- -
Dont you know, women dont stick things in their pockets. I have never seen a woman use their pockets lol. If anything, most their stuff gets thrown in the bottomless pit, AKA their purse lol.

I also blame jean manufacturers, as they make womens jeans pockets very tiny.
they r useful as armrests after walking around all day, like at the zoo

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
love how they seem to salute lol
there were millions of them up and down the beach waving the claw in the air but would all shoot down these holes when i got close
Every time I put a lighter down it disappears, must be the lighter fairy, thieving Trollope...

Try putting it in your pocket - - - - -- -
Dont you know, women dont stick things in their pockets. I have never seen a woman use their pockets lol. If anything, most their stuff gets thrown in the bottomless pit, AKA their purse lol.

I also blame jean manufacturers, as they make womens jeans pockets very tiny.
they r useful as armrests after walking around all day, like at the zoo

See, that guys hand is barely 2 knuckles deep, while her hand has plenty of room to go in his pocket lol.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Just made some more FECO and have to wait for my ice cubes to form ,now I'm kinda procrastinating edibles are next(cookies,chocolate caramels and mackintosh toffees )but would have to tackle the kitchen after an oil run and a pile of dishes still left over from the long week-end..:LOL1:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Finally got out of the Hidenwood Food Lion. Seven registers open, 7 schlubs per line. Half buying water and beefaroni, the other half college boys emptying the beer aisle. I hate hurricane season.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Just finished rearranging the crap in the fridge for the last 20 minutes all because I couldn't find the jar of pickles ... flippin stressed !

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Having a glass of juice, fed the cat

Top Bottom