What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
The smell doesn't bother me so much but the heat get tougher every year. The crash banged him up pretty good but luckily no broken bones. This is his head after they stitched it.
View attachment 1842
Omg , Ollie keep an eye on him, head injury ain’t no joke.
He's okay now just really sore they did a CT scan on his head and said everything was fine so hopefully they are right.
Hope he recovers quickly man that’s quite an injury... ❤️

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It's my day off and I'm doing 'day off things' … like absolutely fucking nothing.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Ignoring the phone, it’s everyone can fuck off day...
I think I’m having some sort of crisis lol I hate everybody just now it seems so I can relate
Its a part of getting older little one :Grin3:

Then at some point, you get so old, you find Jesus again, or some shit like that lol.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It's my day off and I'm doing 'day off things' … like absolutely fucking nothing.
I call bullshit! Cause I bet your poundin' 'em down faster than a fat kid on a seesaw :Cheers:

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I call bullshit! Cause I bet your poundin' 'em down faster than a fat kid on a seesaw :Cheers:
:Cheers: LOL! That's what I do after work. I'm trying to have a mellow morning. I AM putting a dent in that case of Lord Chesterfield Ale, though.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
:Cheers: LOL! That's what I do after work. I'm trying to have a mellow morning. I AM putting a dent in that case of Lord Chesterfield Ale, though.
There ya go lol.

To quote Charlie Daniels, "cause I get stoned in the morning, and get drunk in the afternoon" lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Going to meet some mates in sticky fingers, their milk shakes are the best on earth..

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hired two Nicaraguans to do some tree trimming in my yard. Had to transport them and tools. Killer price.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
My plumber is 15 minutes late, how dare you keep me waiting lol..

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
feeling sorry for the plumber that has to see those old lady toes in those extra sexy hot sandals :LMAO:

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
feeling sorry for the plumber that has to see those old lady toes in those extra sexy hot sandals :LMAO:[/QUOT

If you could afford a new boiler, imagine the nigger stench that poor plumber would have to put up with in your hovel....

Top Bottom