What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha You didn't give it up so ......
Besides me and Jeannie are old 'friends' I wanted to marry her at one time but she has a weird hairdo..like I said very superficial and vain (:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
That would be a good match and stinky can play the woman and countess the man - - - - - -

So countess who is that in your AVE ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m contemplating playing golf in my bedroom...

Your new avatar reminds me that chop I did of you as Scorpion lol....

Bear_Scoprion.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Do you not do shops that DON'T include DICK ballszer ..

Hahaha, of course! Hell I've chopped Ice with two ladies before.... oh wait, yup, they were all over his cock lol.

I've done a LOT of album cover chops lately.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm cooking again ... fuck this eating is annoying af

Damn lol, what did ya try and cook?

Im about to bake some salmon with some mango chutney on it, with some rice and an egg roll.

I cheated my keto diet today. First time since Christmas lol

crazy cuz I feel bloated now

Its ok to cheat now and then lol. I do low carb, I cant do keto. Also, dont forget, for every gram of fiber, you can deduct 1 carb.

So what ya have!?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Im about to bake some salmon with some mango chutney on it, with some rice and an egg roll.

Its ok to cheat now and then lol. I do low carb, I cant do keto. Also, dont forget, for every gram of fiber, you can deduct 1 carb.

So what ya have!?

a damn cheeseburger from in and out. I usually get it protein style ( lettuce wrap ) but I said fuck it. The fries were sooo good

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So what ya have!?

a damn cheeseburger from in and out. I usually get it protein style ( lettuce wrap ) but I said fuck it. The fries were sooo good

Hahaha, hell yeah, sounds good!

Just remember, you could die tomorrow (knocks on wood), we aint guaranteed another day, and I'll be damned if when I die the last thing I ate was a water chestnut lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So what ya have!?

You eat mammals? You heathen!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol stinky is all love struck

this will be interesting :Popcorn:

I know right, I mean wasnt he just flirting with you on your wall recently lol? Stinky the e-whore lol.

yup but i think hes only drawn 2 me cause i treat him like an emasculated doormat lol

look at all the burns and shops u make of him and suddenly he wants 2 order chinese food but only AFTER u mentioned having rice and an eggroll

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a spun fuckwit LMFAO !! really ?
Did you break something fisting yourself to theHazes pic ?
I ordered veggie Chop Suey, Cantonese Chow Mein .. can you also read the wrinkles of my assknot oh see'r of all ??

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ see hes so flustered he reading off the whole menu up there lol

mmmmm - nice clean shoes!
3_large.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know right, I mean wasnt he just flirting with you on your wall recently lol? Stinky the e-whore lol.

yup but i think hes only drawn 2 me cause i treat him like an emasculated doormat lol

look at all the burns and shops u make of him and suddenly he wants 2 order chinese food but only AFTER u mentioned having rice and an eggroll

Hahahaha, I didnt even catch the similarity lol. My gf tells me Im horrible at picking up on signals from others lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahaha, I didnt even catch the similarity lol. My gf tells me Im horrible at picking up on signals from others lol.
look out he has his beady eye on u lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No you're fine, you just don't happen to get 'retard' ... only a fucking jealous idiot would draw a parallel

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hes moved on to the Countess lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You'd never believe what I saw earlier, a license plate, that said.... STINKEE lol, no joke!