What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I went for a walk. I decided that it would be a challenge to get dressed and go outside on my day off. Mission Accomplished. Now I'm just gonna sit here and mostly be a turd for the rest of the day.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Some cunt at the door, they can fuck off by the reaction of the dog it was no one I know, either a coon or a copper.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Some cunt at the door, they can fuck off by the reaction of the dog it was no one I know, either a coon or a copper.
It was the land lord for the rent - - - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Going to an auction later, lol my mate said she’s gong to tie my hands up, last time I bought a teddy bear from 1904....

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
at oktoberfest drinking beer from a boot
Have someone talk pictures of you after you are passed out and no underwear on - - - - - - -:Excited1:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Spent 3 hours in the ER after the Goddess tripped over the fucking poodle and gashed her hand about 3".
1) she takes blood thinners
B) why does this shit always happen after midnight when we're both drunk?
3) have I mentioned poodles are fucking useless?

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Spent 3 hours in the ER after the Goddess tripped over the fucking poodle and gashed her hand about 3".
1) she takes blood thinners
B) why does this shit always happen after midnight when we're both drunk?
3) have I mentioned poodles are fucking useless?
You should think about making you place drunk people safe just like making a place child safe and thinking back just about every time I got hurt was drunk,well except when I was in the War- - - - - - -

PS Where you still drunk when you drove her to the ER ?

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
33 minutes to feeding the cat, and cocktail time. A chili guaro might work.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just packed my backpack, headed up on the mountain for a couple days. No one around for miles but the bears lol. Thats ok, Smith & Wesson have my back.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Feeling better now my sons court case is over yesterday. His dog killed another dog, I always brought my kids up to not beat around the bush, say what you mean and have done, so he told the beak straight...the woman stood there smiling at her Yorkshire terrier saying oh he’s such a little bully, as it snapped at the heals of a Japanese Akita! The beak agreed it was your fault you stupid bitch.

Top Bottom