What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol stinky is all love struck

this will be interesting :Popcorn:

I know right, I mean wasnt he just flirting with you on your wall recently lol? Stinky the e-whore lol.

yup but i think hes only drawn 2 me cause i treat him like an emasculated doormat lol

look at all the burns and shops u make of him and suddenly he wants 2 order chinese food but only AFTER u mentioned having rice and an eggroll

Hahahaha, I didnt even catch the similarity lol. My gf tells me Im horrible at picking up on signals from others lol.
look out he has his beady eye on u lol

You'd never believe what I saw earlier, a license plate, that said.... STINKEE lol, no joke!
was it pink with 2 wheels, a flat and a doofy gaylord pushing it down the road cause then maybe it was him lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know right, I mean wasnt he just flirting with you on your wall recently lol? Stinky the e-whore lol.

yup but i think hes only drawn 2 me cause i treat him like an emasculated doormat lol

look at all the burns and shops u make of him and suddenly he wants 2 order chinese food but only AFTER u mentioned having rice and an eggroll

Hahahaha, I didnt even catch the similarity lol. My gf tells me Im horrible at picking up on signals from others lol.

Hes moved on to the Countess lol.
nah hes striking out today - shes a lesbian, ur straight and i vomit at the thought of him

hey see how mad he got before? wowee
maybe he will feel better after the deliver boy brings him his creamofsumyungguy :Thinking:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Countess looks pretty good for a dyke pygmy

Eating beef,bean and cheese soft tacos and watching Mantracker
tenor.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Jeannie, post: 97936, member:

You'd never believe what I saw earlier, a license plate, that said.... STINKEE lol, no joke![/QUOTE]
was it pink with 2 wheels, a flat and a doofy gaylord pushing it down the road cause then maybe it was him lol[/QUOTE]

LOL -That is some funny shit and put a smile on my face !:Awesome2:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You'd never believe what I saw earlier, a license plate, that said.... STINKEE lol, no joke!
was it pink with 2 wheels, a flat and a doofy gaylord pushing it down the road cause then maybe it was him lol

Yeah it was, and Blazor was after him...
86177406.jpg

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thinking i hope no work in 3hrs becouse of rain and if i get the call what to do . say iam sic mmm thay no that just dont answer ph ill go with that