What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just packed my backpack, headed up on the mountain for a couple days. No one around for miles but the bears lol. Thats ok, Smith & Wesson have my back.
I have some friends down your way. I sent them your picture and said 'watch out for this motherfucker.'

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Is anyone really doing what they say they are doing?

Right now I'm pondering that question.
I say what I do but don't do what I say.

I had a sleep but I'm up in the middle of the night drinking beer and smokin' a bowl. I have a rare Sunday off from work. Gonna have a nap and then we're off to Baltimore for football and fun.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Lost my phone friday night so I took yesterday off of communicating with the world, now I'm just getting up gotta shop for another phone then catch up with everything I missed

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Photoshopping at Reddit for these spoiled, entitled libtards..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

Fact is this is a dumb post since everyone is doing the same thing and that is on the internet posting BS - - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane

Fact is this is a dumb post since everyone is doing the same thing and that is on the internet posting BS - - - - - -
don't be shy Haze , we all know why you're moody....

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just packed my backpack, headed up on the mountain for a couple days. No one around for miles but the bears lol. Thats ok, Smith & Wesson have my back.
I have some friends down your way. I sent them your picture and said 'watch out for this motherfucker.'
:Grin3:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
That was some good fried catfish just now. Lil Cajun season makes it just right.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Must have been dreaming about my Nan, woke up with her on my mind, I’m going to wear her earrings today..

Top Bottom