Going down the pub...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
its almost 90 here so im going 2 the beach

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
its almost 90 here so im going 2 the beach
Thats where my gf is right now, Outer Banks I think. Suppose to get up to 95 today.

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
about to eat a hotdog

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Eating left over's and posting away - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Recovered a 5 gallon crab boiling pot from the dumpster the other day, soon found out why it was discarded. It has 2 dozen corrosion pin holes in the bottom. I thought, OK, maybe a planter, but the strainer and ladle appeared today. So a little liquid metal and a lot of sanding, we'll have a cajun boil with the neighbors...they have the gas grill... then give it to Restore.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Recovered a 5 gallon crab boiling pot from the dumpster the other day, soon found out why it was discarded. It has 2 dozen corrosion pin holes in the bottom. I thought, OK, maybe a planter, but the strainer and ladle appeared today. So a little liquid metal and a lot of sanding, we'll have a cajun boil with the neighbors...they have the gas grill... then give it to Restore.
r u a dumpster diver?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Just finished rearranging the crap in the fridge for the last 20 minutes all because I couldn't find the jar of pickles ... flippin stressed !
u sound like a flustered 50s housewife

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
r u a dumpster diver?
That has such a negative connotation. I prefer "treasure hunter."

X

Factory Bastard
Thinking that this young BLACK man has more class and compassion then ANY of you foul white whining complaining cunts

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thinking about my chores in the garden.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Thinking that this young BLACK man has more class and compassion then ANY of you foul white whining complaining cunts

Thinking that she's guilty as fuck, shady as fuck, that there's lots more to the story that didn't come out in trial, and she got off really light.
Also thinking the thin blue line (thankfully) is thinner....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

Thinking that she's guilty as fuck, shady as fuck, that there's lots more to the story that didn't come out in trial, and she got off really light.
Also thinking the thin blue line (thankfully) is thinner....
This should be under the Politically Incorrect and would not surprise me if they are in it together - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking filthy old slag with a baboon all over it...

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter