Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Coffee! Or more like coffweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Eating left over's and posting away - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Recovered a 5 gallon crab boiling pot from the dumpster the other day, soon found out why it was discarded. It has 2 dozen corrosion pin holes in the bottom. I thought, OK, maybe a planter, but the strainer and ladle appeared today. So a little liquid metal and a lot of sanding, we'll have a cajun boil with the neighbors...they have the gas grill... then give it to Restore.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Recovered a 5 gallon crab boiling pot from the dumpster the other day, soon found out why it was discarded. It has 2 dozen corrosion pin holes in the bottom. I thought, OK, maybe a planter, but the strainer and ladle appeared today. So a little liquid metal and a lot of sanding, we'll have a cajun boil with the neighbors...they have the gas grill... then give it to Restore.
r u a dumpster diver?

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
r u a dumpster diver?
That has such a negative connotation. I prefer "treasure hunter."

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Thinking that this young BLACK man has more class and compassion then ANY of you foul white whining complaining cunts

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thinking about my chores in the garden.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Thinking that this young BLACK man has more class and compassion then ANY of you foul white whining complaining cunts

Thinking that she's guilty as fuck, shady as fuck, that there's lots more to the story that didn't come out in trial, and she got off really light.
Also thinking the thin blue line (thankfully) is thinner....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

Thinking that she's guilty as fuck, shady as fuck, that there's lots more to the story that didn't come out in trial, and she got off really light.
Also thinking the thin blue line (thankfully) is thinner....
This should be under the Politically Incorrect and would not surprise me if they are in it together - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Top Bottom